Swallowing stale cum - is it safe?

I’ve arranged to meet a dom in a few weeks on my next trip to London. He’s very much into humiliation and degradation and has told me that he’s going to save every cumload between now and then and make me hold it in my mouth before swallowing it as the first thing I do.

is it safe to eat cum that’s that old and what will it taste like?

Saving is not necessarily the same thing as preserving.

I remember seeing a video once (don’t ask where, I’ve forgotten, I expunged it from memory) of a guy who saved all his cumloads in a very large glass jar that he kept sitting on top of a radiator. The contents looked like something you’d expect to find in a radioactive waste facility. In no conceivable way would that cum have been safe to consume, even if you could survive the pong of it long enough to get the lid completely off.

If the guy is keeping his loads in unrefrigerated conditions, I would give it a pass the same way you would any foodstuff (I’m stretching the term here) that could potentially harbor harmful microorganisms. Semen qualifies.

If he’s kept it in the refrigerator, use reasonable judgment. If it’s been there two days, probably okay; a week, might want to give that some thought. Since Easter, forget it.

If the cum is frozen you’re probably all right unless it’s his cum from when he was a teenager twenty years ago that he’s been saving for “somebody special” (in which case, make a graceful exit).

Having said all of the above, if he simply presents it warm and liquid, you have absolutely no way of knowing if it’s safe to consume, if it contained STDs when it was produced, if the treatment of the semen was adequate to render pathogen harmless, whether the cum is even his own.

Similarly, even if (huge if) you were getting the cum fresh from the fount, there would be no way of knowing what the taste would be like, as the taste of semen can be highly variable depending on the man’s diet, habits such as smoking, and health conditions. Once the semen leaves the factory (as it were) it almost immediately begins breaking down chemically, and the living cellular material contained in it, including the sperm, begin to die and slowly decompose.

Cum isn’t meant to be stored; it’s meant to get pumped deep into the target area in a warm, wet cunt, where the sperm them make a mad dash for the finish line in a very short time. (In an asscunt, there is understandably some confusion as to the location of the finish line.)

My own limited experience with the issue suggests that semen, unlike bourbon, does not improve with age. It simply becomes vile, and then more vile, and if it was bitter or unpleasant to start with, it has a head start on its way downhill.

I am not, however, an avid cum drinker, and others may have a different viewpoint as regards flavor. Questions of hygiene, on the other hand, are not really matters of opinion, and you should use common sense. We allow for the fact that most people in the world do not agree that guzzling stale semen classifies as common sense, given that you’re here among debauched degenerates.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

Thanks for the thorough reply. He has said he won’t freeze it and he wants to see me struggle with the taste even if I throw up. Given its three weeks until we meet I imagine it will be quite a large amount as well

Three-week old cum that hasn’t been frozen? Don’t even entertain that thought. Listen - there’s more to being a responsible, proficient Dominant than being callous, abusive, controlling, and domineering. Not every mean-spirited bully who claims to be a Dom is one. Some of them are just cruel, insecure and weak, or psychopaths who enjoy hurting people. (Not every Sadist is a psychopath, either, by the way.

The gold standard in the BDSM world is Safe, Sane, and Consensual. What he is proposing is neither safe nor sane, and no credible Dominant in the lifestyle would put a submissive’s health irresponsibly at risk this way. Make you drink stale cum, perhaps; make you drink it three weeks old unpreserved? No fucking way.

I strongly recommend you give this dude a pass. He wouldn’t get another word from me.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I spoke with a top guy years ago who wanted to live a kidnap scenario whereby I'd be tied, blindfolded and put naked into the boot (trunk) of his car and driven to a cruise.

At the cruise he intended to offer me out. We discussed limits and safe words for stopping.

So far, so good.

Then he started to send photos he'd either taken or got hold of from cruising sites of used condoms. Some had clearly been there months if not years.

He was proposing to cut the ends off and force me to drink them.

When I said it was unsafe to the point of causing food poisoning types of illness - or worse - he got very angry, suggesting that as a slut, it wasn't my place to want to look after my own wellbeing, but to do whatever he, as a top, wanted without question and regardless of any negative outcome no matter how serious. Oh and he even said "and don't think you're getting back in my car if you're puking"...erm...naked, in a cruise in the relative middle of nowhere at night and possibly still bound. Not a fucking chance.

Glad it happened that way as he clearly wouldn't have actually respected any safe word.

It made me much more careful about putting myself into potentially harmful scenarios. I suggest you do the same and pass on this one and be a bit more circumspect in future meets.

Edited by sluttony