For the feeders

Cckscker

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 4:02 PM, virgincumslut said:

i have found posting on reddit has been quite successful finding feeders for me.

Really, how do you manage that? Could this be the next Craigslist thing I heard so much about? New to this, so I'm trying to be a feeder to someone that will suck and swallow deep for hours because they enjoy sucking on a meat stick. I'd be willing to train anyone to suck me dry.

On 7/3/2023 at 6:26 AM, Cckscker said:

For the guys out there who like to kick back and have a cocksucker on the floor in front of him, what are some things you like best?

ive had a lot of training and where I used to just bob up and down or whatever my feeder taught me a lot of different ways that he likes to get sucked. It seems he really likes when I just suck on the head and stuff like that but whats ur favorite thing about a good suck boy? 

the best feeling in the world is finding that great dick that loves to be served and to find as much time as possible just sucking!

how many of u out there love to just kick back and get sucked in creative ways by a fag cocksucker and how many cocksuckers are out there that have had the chance to have a good feeder that lets him suck for extended durations?

It’s tough to find the perfect guy who is just into the bj and the faggot on his dick and isn’t looking to cum.

anyone else have any experience with this and want to share?

the perfect guy who is just into the bj and the faggot on his dick and isn’t looking to cum.

it's me!