For the feeders

Cckscker

For the guys out there who like to kick back and have a cocksucker on the floor in front of him, what are some things you like best?

ive had a lot of training and where I used to just bob up and down or whatever my feeder taught me a lot of different ways that he likes to get sucked. It seems he really likes when I just suck on the head and stuff like that but whats ur favorite thing about a good suck boy? 

the best feeling in the world is finding that great dick that loves to be served and to find as much time as possible just sucking!

how many of u out there love to just kick back and get sucked in creative ways by a fag cocksucker and how many cocksuckers are out there that have had the chance to have a good feeder that lets him suck for extended durations?

It’s tough to find the perfect guy who is just into the bj and the faggot on his dick and isn’t looking to cum.

anyone else have any experience with this and want to share?

Edited by Cckscker
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Cckscker said:

how many cocksuckers are out there that have had the chance to have a good feeder that lets him suck for extended durations?

I have several regular tops who expect me to suck their cocks for extended periods of time after they've already ejaculated in my mouth. I've sucked their cocks for a leisurely 2-hour period and was often rewarded with additional loads. While sucking their cocks, they whisper how great it feels to have a cocksucker who knows his craft. On some occasions, a few of my tops have wanted to have their friends present to witness what I do. Pretty hot stuff.

Jamie

• 4 weeks later...

I have had many thousands of blowjobs.  Having a very thick 8 inch cock with a huge head, and big balls attracts some amazing deep throat super talented and passionate cocksuckers. One of the absolute best used the handle HeadforHung on the apps. We lived and worked in the same city for a couple of years and hooked up every chance we got. He had me make videos of him to attract other big hung guys. For me it basically can be illustrated by these four shots from one of our sessions.  1) he would lick and suck my shaft as my cock grew fully erect and also lick and suck my big balls, then 2) he would begin to lick the huge head of my cock, around the corona, and then the head and the slit, making my cock so fucking hard and throbbing and then 3) into his hot mouth, first the huge head, then expertly take more and more of my shaft, while going up and down repeatedly, and I would also pump and sometimes hold his head and push, feeling the head and shaft of my cock down his throat again and again until 4) as he could feel my cock begin to ejaculate, he would take it all - absolute ecstasy, and believe me I want to come back for more of that!  

HeadforHung Sucks Big8Atl 01.jpg

HeadforHung Sucks Big8Atl 02.jpg

HeadforHung Sucks Big8Atl 03.jpg

HeadforHung Sucks Big8Atl 04.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 7/29/2023 at 7:40 AM, Big8Atl said:

I have had many thousands of blowjobs.  Having a very thick 8 inch cock with a huge head, and big balls attracts some amazing deep throat super talented and passionate cocksuckers. One of the absolute best used the handle HeadforHung on the apps. We lived and worked in the same city for a couple of years and hooked up every chance we got. He had me make videos of him to attract other big hung guys. For me it basically can be illustrated by these four shots from one of our sessions.  1) he would lick and suck my shaft as my cock grew fully erect and also lick and suck my big balls, then 2) he would begin to lick the huge head of my cock, around the corona, and then the head and the slit, making my cock so fucking hard and throbbing and then 3) into his hot mouth, first the huge head, then expertly take more and more of my shaft, while going up and down repeatedly, and I would also pump and sometimes hold his head and push, feeling the head and shaft of my cock down his throat again and again until 4) as he could feel my cock begin to ejaculate, he would take it all - absolute ecstasy, and believe me I want to come back for more of that!  

Wow!! I want some of that...

On 7/2/2023 at 7:26 PM, Cckscker said:

how many of u out there love to just kick back and get sucked in creative ways by a fag cocksucker and how many cocksuckers are out there that have had the chance to have a good feeder that lets him suck for extended durations?

I've got many feeders who let me suck their cocks for as long as I want. I had one feeder who wanted me to suck his cock while he played cards with his buddies (also tops). When he suddenly stopped playing cards, his buddies laughed and said: "Lance has just shot a hot load in pussyboy's mouth." 

On 7/29/2023 at 7:40 AM, Big8Atl said:

i worship men like you. 

As a feeder all I need is from my cocksucker is to be enthusiastic and hungry. I like to relax, laying back in bed having my dick slurped on for hours. A glass of cold water and my thc vape on a nightstand while watching some sports. I was groomed to satisfy cocksuckers and never miss an opportunity to feed a hungry mouth.

20230626_140004.jpg

Screenshot_20230702_215451_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

On 7/29/2023 at 6:40 AM, Big8Atl said:

Lucky guy 😵

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it depends on the guy feeding me.  One daddy friend just likes "blow & go" and fucks my face for a solid 2-3 minutes--he releases quickly; not horse hung but very nicely average, enough to gag me.  Another daddy I used to service liked to take his time and let him discipline me:   spit in my mouth & on my face and slap me around but I could blow him to completion with my mouth alone--I always swallowed.  Another Sir likes to give me spurts of piss to drink while degrading me--and I always want more.  

Just now, PigFaggot2904 said:

For me it depends on the guy feeding me.  One daddy friend just likes "blow & go" and fucks my face for a solid 2-3 minutes--he releases quickly; not horse hung but very nicely average, enough to gag me.  Another daddy I used to service liked to take his time and let him discipline me:   spit in my mouth & on my face and slap me around but I could blow him to completion with my mouth alone--I always swallowed.  Another Sir likes to give me spurts of piss to drink while degrading me--and I always want more.  

As for me personally, I do like to occasionally get serviced--but it's very rare that a guy can get me to cum by blowing me (one reason I wish I wasn't circumcised).  Those that know how to suck dick well and can make me cum, it's all about a good technique that feels amazing & allows me to flip into my fantasy world, details of which are best left for the Backroom section of the site.   Combined--I can cum very intensely.