Pleasing the Alpha

GHCumSlut

The other day, I was horny as fuck and was hoping to get a few loads before work.  I was surprised to see my alpha top friend online so early. But he said he had to work early and couldn't play. He works construction and said since it was going to be hot that day, he would be leaving work early.  Right then, I decided I needed to call off from work, I needed to get my hole loaded up for him.

I advertised online that I was a cum dump looking for loads. Within the first 10 minutes, I had 8 guys offer to dump their loads in my hole.  I had 2 guys come over right away. The 1st guy came in, fucked me for a few minutes and then dumped his load. When he left, the 2nd guy let me know that he had just showed up.  He came in and fucked my hole. After about 5 mintues, he said he was going to cum. I grabbed his body do he couldn't pull out. 

After he left, I messaged my alpha top to let him know I already had 2 loads in me. He told me to keep going, he wanted to taste my cum loaded hole.  I got a message from guy who had been over a few times before. He said he was on his way, I told him I was in the sling, just come in and drop your load. 

I then got a message from a new guy who had been over a few times. He isn't on prep yet and still wears  condom.  But as soon as he shoots his load, he will dump his cum out of the condom and push it into my hole with a dildo.  I told him there was another guy coming over, but the new guy said he was just down the street and needed to dump his load.  I told him to come by.  

The new guy showed up first. He put his condom on and fucked my hole. A few minutes later, the other guy showed up.  As soon as the new guy was ready to shoot. He aimed at the other guy's dick and shot his load all over him.  The other guy started to fuck me, with the new guy's cum all over his dick.  

By this time, I had cum leaking out of my hole. I had a shot glass there to catch it.  The new guy used the shot glass to scoop up some of the cum.  After the other guy came, the new guy scooped up some of that cum too.  

I let the alpha top know that I had 4 loads for him.  A few minutes later, I had a guy message me, he wanted to add his load to my hole. He sent me a pic of his dick, it looked like it was 7.5 to 8 inches and really thick. I sent him the address. He showed up about 20 minutes later. He started by rimming my hole, tasting the cum. He would then fuck me for about 5 mintues with his big dick and then rim my hole some more. He was really good, it was super intense.  He finally started pounding my hole really hard, going at it fast and rough.  He then shot his load deep inside my hole.  He asked if he could come over again sometime to use my hole some more.  I told him that he was always welcome. 

When I told the alpha top I had another load, he told me he was leaving work in 15 minutes, but he wanted one more load in me.  I tried my hardest to get another one and I was running out of time. I was about to give up when I got a message from the new guy.  He said that was so hot, he wanted to give me another load.  I told him to hurry up because the alpha top would be here soon.  

The new guy came over, put another condom on and fucked me again.  While he was fucking me, he was telling me how hot that had been. He was going to pound his girlfriend hard tonight, but he was so turned on by my cummy hole, he couldn't wait. After he came, he pulled out nad took the condom off.  Instead of pouring it on my hole, he shoved it in my mouth, squeezing his cum out the opening. He has some of the best tasting cum.

I swallowed some of his cum, I spit the rest into the shot glass. The alpha top showed up about 5 minutes after the new guy left.  he immediately got down and started rimming my hole. He used his fingers to stretch my hole open so he could work his tongue in there. After he had got most of the cum out of my hole, I handed him the shot glass, which was just short of being half full of cum.  He swallowed it all and then spit it back into my hole.  He kept playing with that cum until he finally drank it all down.  He then stood up and started fucking me roughly.  I reached and started pinching his hairy muscular nipples. I know that drives him wild. He pounded me harder each time I pinch on them. His dick is a little over 8 inches long and it is thick enough that it stretches my second hole each time it passes through it.  I am able to hold the second hole open enough for him that he loves that feeling.  I know he will fuck just my 2nd hole when I hold it open for him which causes him to start cumming.  He flooded my hole, leaving his load deep inside my hole.  Normally he would rim my hole to get his load, but this time, he put the shot glass there and told me to push it out.  After I had pushed most of it out, he told me to open wide as he poured his cum into my mouth.  I cannot wait until his next visit!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

I love that you jumped at the opportunity to potentially get the alpha's cock later in the day and were willing to sacrifice a day of work for the chance at having your hole used by him at his convenience. i love that he knew you wanted him so much you'd prioritize serving men and appealing to his turn-ons over your own needs. He must feel so cocky knowing you care more about getting fucked than holding down a job. That's dick well earned and hierarchy reinforced beautifully with everyone satisfied. Do what less committed bottoms won't and you'll get that top shelf dick! Bravo!

• 2 weeks later...