Going to Amsterdam for a few days September 1-5

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome in Amsterdam HungVersCumdump! 

Just go to the MeatMarket at ClubChurch. It is every first Saturday of the month (except in August unfortunately). 

So, Saturday 2nd of September 2024 is your lucky day!  

Here you can read more about Meat Market: 

After reading the 93 replies you will know what kind of party it is. And with an ass like yours, for sure I will fuck you hard. And lots of guys will fuck you bare. Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Andy1990 said:

I plan to go to the next MM for the first time. And wear a red hood. Love to taking loads up my ass. But not into oral or taste of cum. Does any one know if the bottom can signal or say no to oral? 

Great! You will have a fun time September the 2nd at Club Church. 

And I don't think you need to worry. Just signal no with your head and use your hand to block a dick. If needed, just say no too. 

One bottom I've seen doing this and he didn't suck any dick, he only got fucked a lot. No problems.  

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Yep meat market on sat sept 2 was a real blast... over 30 red hooded bottoms.. my pad's cock went into 7 holes.. back to the first one to dump my load. Sun @ Eagle was more of a stand and stare in comparison.

Good to know, definitely want to visit the meat market one time. I quite liked the naked party in Eagle when I was there in August, but there were a lot of spectators as well then. 

On 9/8/2023 at 10:33 AM, Leather69 said:

Sun @ Eagle was more of a stand and stare in comparison.

Yeah, the Eagle was bad. Very picky guys. A lot of little groups. This Sunday Naked Cruising at Dirty Dicks  and Sex On Sunday at Club Church (both 1600-2000). The first usually ends before 8 pm. The latter is packed with action and the techno music brings you in the mood. And their dark room is darker than the Eagle. Though the one at Dirty Dicks is even darker.

I dunno what happened to real darkrooms, als long as you can see a little bit, people are picky, only in real dark a dick is a dick and a hole is hole and it depends om your skills. I remember Bölke in Enschede had one, but that is ages ago and that sauna and club no longer exists.

Edited by Sjorz
  • Like 1