“Looking To Suck” profiles with cock pics

[gently]

I have just examined five Sniffies profiles in a row, selected on the basis of the prominent cock pic chosen as the avatar - erect, penetration-ready phalluses that any Top would proudly use to signal that he is on the prowl. In each of these five cases, the headline that popped up when the profile appeared was some variation of “Looking to Suck”.

🤨

You who do this… Why? Is this just a twisted game the vers-who-are-really-bottoms play with each other to see who can fool who into Topping? Because with a total bottom like me, you’re just wasting your time-and mine-in getting me to look at you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t use sniffles but I’ll admit to doing this on other sites sometimes. My reasons are:

Sometimes I just want to suck without reciprocation. Other times I only want to get sucked without reciprocation. Other time I wanna fuck.

I have a big thick cock that I’ll know will grab attention but I don’t wanna fuck just anyone.

If a cock pic or ass pic as the profile pic is standard then I opt for cock pic as I rarely bottom.

I try not to waste bottoms time by making it clear when I’m only looking for oral, I even try to indicate in the screen name, where possible, to avoid bottoms needing to click on the profile to find out I’m not looking to fuck at that time.

Having spent the last week hooking up in Palm Springs and LA, I've found a multitude of Sniffles profiles with 

26 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

erect, penetration-ready phalluses

that list that either have "side" in their headline or no indication of position at all, whose list of "into" activities include neither fucking or sucking, but more often than not include jerk off, make out and/or cuddle. You have to do more than look at the picture.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

You have to do more than look at the picture.

But why choose that picture at all, if their sexual focus isn’t on their cock and they don’t want anyone touching it?  In other topics lately guys have been discussing the fact that men seem less and less likely to actually read a profile and just react to the cover photo. Some don’t even bother to fill out a profile with anything except a string of “Ask Me”s, which immediately inspires me to do the opposite.

While I would never use a picture of my cock as my main profile picture, I do usually include it among the extra photos. The reason is, as myself a guy who loves to swallow cum, when I finally need to finish sucking and go home to bed I don’t want to waste it. I try to find a fellow cum pig who will be grateful for the load. I have a really big cock and showing a picture almost always get a quick response. (I live in Manhattan’s Hell’s Kitchen, so there are always plenty of cocksuckers on Sniffies.)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 6:41 PM, ErosWired said:

[gently]

I have just examined five Sniffies profiles in a row, selected on the basis of the prominent cock pic chosen as the avatar - erect, penetration-ready phalluses that any Top would proudly use to signal that he is on the prowl. In each of these five cases, the headline that popped up when the profile appeared was some variation of “Looking to Suck”.

🤨

You who do this… Why? Is this just a twisted game the vers-who-are-really-bottoms play with each other to see who can fool who into Topping? Because with a total bottom like me, you’re just wasting your time-and mine-in getting me to look at you.

What kind of picture would you suggest a devout cocksucker post in their profile? Serious question.

8 hours ago, topblkmale said:

What kind of picture would you suggest a devout cocksucker post in their profile? Serious question.

i went over to an anon GH "goatthroat's" house sat nite for the very reason @ShootDownMyThroat described above: after a busy day of servicing he needed to bust a nut in a fellow slut. his profile pic is a close up of his luscious mouth, his surrounding beard covered in thick jizz. now that's truth in advertising! 😜

• Upvote 1