Any advice on showing appreciation for a smaller cock?

Deaner

There was a recent post requesting acknowledgment for a 'smaller' cock top. I think it's safe to say that most bottoms agree that the man who is fucking deserves a far greater appreciation for his efforts and pleasure than simple mention or measure of his cock size.

Any suggestions or anecdotes out there for making a top feel a warmth of welcome, especially if his prowess greatly exceeds his size? Not looking for pity or pithy comments here, just true-life ways to help encourage a top enjoy his proper role if he is sporting an average or less than average endowment? (especially if it is an incredible or better than awesome fuck?)

If it's a good fuck, that's all that matters. While I've enjoyed larger than average cocks in my ass, I am also very turned on by smaller or thinner cocks. Let your top know that, while the main concern is for his pleasure and satisfaction, you enjoyed his skills and prowess, and welcome the return of his cock in your ass at any time.

Nice to know you appreciate it I became a strict bottom after being rudely dismissed by "versatile"tops ( meaning they can BOTTOM IN 15 different positions .

I am a cock whore so the fact that someone wants to cum up my ass is a turn on...and being a 6 ft all american I do find that tiny small Asian boys like my rough way of handling them

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I appreciate any cock, any size, period. Small tops are really great for sucking. And for fucking, it may not be as intense as large dicks, but they still feel great and a lot of small cocks give a huge amount of cum. I show my appreciation by giving his cock a hole he can use as he wishes and fulfill his need to breed no matter his size.

Sorry but of a guy is gonna fuck me, he needs 6 inches at the absolute minimum and thicker than two ringers. Smaller than that or thinner and I'm afraid it's not going up my hole.

I got 7.5" and I'm vers so if they are small then I'm doing the fucking!

Obviously I'm not a bottom so for the total bottom sub cock-taking sluts who take any load I guess size won't be as much of an issue.

Sorry but of a guy is gonna fuck me, he needs 6 inches at the absolute minimum ...

Exactly. A lot of guys let me know this when they find out I'm 5 inches. I don't think you need to show appreciation for small dicks; if you let them fuck you, that's appreciation enough.

I dont care for the cock size i love do suck them big or small and both go in my ass, the only problem is that im fat and i have a BIG ass, if the cock is small it will have problems to fuck me but if he can get in im good :)