Pig Week 2023 - Looking for Top to Whore me out at Leatherwerks Gangbang 12/1

I'm planning to go to Pig Week for my first time and I read about this party that I'd really like to go to. The thing is, I don't know any tops in Fort Lauderdale that could be my pimp at this party. Looking for a top who would be willing to whore me out at this event and be my "eyes" as it were. I'm no novice so there is no chance of me backing out.  My record is 25 loads in a day and more than 50 loads over the weekend at Folsom Street Fair about 7 years ago. (I'm going to SF for my first Folsom in 5 years this September!) 

I'll only be in Fort Lauderdale for two nights as I need to be in Miami on 12/2 for Art Fair Week.  However, I have a room reserved at the Days Inn Oakland Park from 11/30-12/2, which is a great motel for taking loads and where I often stay when I'm there. Of course you would be my guest in the room and I would cover your $40 entry to the party if  you aren't registered for Pig Week. I booked both a King room and a 2 Queen room so we can decide which suits us best before we check in. Sometimes I like to book a 2 Queen room for myself so I can take loads in one bed and sleep in the other.

This will require a bit of planning which is the reason I'm beginning this process now. I'd like to find a top with whom there is some chemistry and who I can feel comfortable with. This will require several emails, phone calls and, if possible, a meet up ahead of time over the next few months. I'm based in Philadelphia but will be in Boston, NYC, and SF over the next few months and can easily get to DC or other Mid-Atlantic points. And I'm not opposed to flying down to Fort Lauderdale sooner for local top. Oh, and I may be in Los Angeles in early August for work. Will know more later this week.

Thank you for reading this lengthy post. Please reply to this thread or DM me if you are interested in helping me out. Details about the event are below.

Friday, December 1 ~ 8:00 pm – Midnight

Gang Bang and Fuck Party at Leatherwerks.

What is a control Gang Bang?  That is when you are blindfolded and someone you trust is controlling what is going inside of you.

Leatherwerks – Bay 3
1226 NE 4th Ave
Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33305
954-761-1236

Please Uber or Lyft to this event. Parking is very limited.

* Free with Pig Week Dog Tags.

$40 at the door if not registered.

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

Edited by BradStevens
correcting date