So nervous, need some encouragement.

NHCockSlut

I have only ever one on one over the years, casually here and there, and only recently began barebacking. I cannot get enough of being a slut like this finally. I have always wanted to be fucked by multiples 2 or more. Have not had this experience yet. Part due to the availability of people and those that can host. Not in a huge population area, but enough where there are plenty on grindr and sniffies. So the occasional hook-up takes place here and there. But I also think out of nervousness. I get nervous when I meet a new guy for the first time, it's that thrill but also nervousness about what to expect and wondering how naughty you can get with them. 

Well, I have a date tomorrow night with a Dom couple that organizes gangbangs and pump and dumps. I little try out so to speak and so nervous about it. Could use some good encouragement why I need this so bad. Videoed, on cam being fucked by 2 guys. 

Feel like this is one of those major level up in whoredom, can't believe what has been awakened in me!

• Like 5

Go, and give yourself permission to have the experience. Give yourself permission to enjoy it. If, for any reason, you find that the activity is not for you, give yourself permission to never do it again if that’s what your heart tells you.

Ask yourself what exactly it is that you’re nervous about, and ask yourself what’s the very worst possible thing that could happen (whatever it is, it’s not going to happen). Ask yourself if you would regret not doing it if you opted not to go through with it (you would).

Now go, and live your adventure. Ships are meant to leave the harbor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear it didn’t happen. Having an established couple, whether in a relationship or just two who are experienced in sharing sexual partners, is a good way to go. It relieves the anxiety of the new guy to a big extent. My first time was with a couple in an open relationship so it was easier… I didn’t have to worry about their relationship dynamics and could concentrate on what I wanted during the session. 

• Like 1