Berlin Visiting Cumdump August, seeking Dom to help organise

kinkysuBB

Hi,

I plan on visiting Berlin next month, weekend of 19/20 August, and doing a no loads refused hotel cumdump session. I’ve done this before and organised it myself, but this time I was really hoping to find a Dom guy interested in helping me organise it. I’m aware this might be wishful thinking but someone might be into it so I’m taking a chance. Basically this guy would take charge of getting guys in to breed me, and my only job as a cumdump would be to get fucked and bred by every single guy he gets in, absolutely no exceptions. I’d be blindfolded and won’t see any of the tops. I don’t have to ever see the Dom top organiser either if he’d prefer.

We can sort out details but my initial thoughts are that the Dom gets to choose whoever he likes to fuck and load me, and how long I have to keep going for. My limit is making hotel check out: otherwise I’m in position and available for breeding until he says I’m done. He can find guys any way he likes. He can be physically there in the room as much or as little as he wants.

In return, the Dom gets to fuck me whenever he wants and as many times as he wants during the cumdump session, he has unrestricted access to the hotel room and can watch any time he wants (other tops are dump and go) and I’m happy to work out whatever other compensation he needs for his time.

I’d ideally like to film and stream all or some of the session and he can take control of that if that’s his thing (no tops’ faces on cam, ever, hoods will be provided. I’ll have a blindfold on but otherwise I can be on cam, face, ass, whatever). The organising Dom can also take any vids or pics he likes for his personal collection, just again no tops’ faces in it.

If anyone is interested please send me a message!

IMG_2023-07-18-044603.thumb.jpeg.a845bfd2429ca42317b273950f4f2dca.jpeg

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1

• kinkysuBB changed the title to Berlin Visiting Cumdump August, seeking Dom to help organise
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m in California, so I can’t step up to help. But I have done it several times

Usually at a sleazy hotel or gay sex resort. Go for a long weekend with a buddy. I’m responsible for pimping him out for the night or the weekend. He provides the ass, the receptacle for the loads. I make sure he is taken care of, vet the guys coming in, make sure everything runs smoothly, especially if several guys show up at once.

good luck to you. It always was a huge turn on for me. So I envy the guy who steps up to the task.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I’m in California, so I can’t step up to help. But I have done it several times

Usually at a sleazy hotel or gay sex resort. Go for a long weekend with a buddy. I’m responsible for pimping him out for the night or the weekend. He provides the ass, the receptacle for the loads. I make sure he is taken care of, vet the guys coming in, make sure everything runs smoothly, especially if several guys show up at once.

good luck to you. It always was a huge turn on for me. So I envy the guy who steps up to the task.

Damn, wish I had a buddy like you to pump me out!

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...