TELEGRAM - amateur orgies

Hi guys. I was looking for telegram group for amateur bareback orgies and couldn't find any. Once I found something interesting it was 1-2 minutes video which is boring. I record some of the orgies I participate (with or without faces, as the crowd wishes) and didn't have a place to post them.

I decided to create one. Here is the invitation link: [think before following links] https://t.me/+gG4hKo4ReT41M2Y0

You are only allowed to post videos. Let them be at least 5 min long. Do not post "amateur" onlyfans orgies with well known actors.

I hope you'll enjoy the content (I will be adding more) and hopefully you can share yours so we can have fun.

The group is restricted and does not allow to forward the videos to other groups.

Let me know if the link works.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2023 at 10:58 AM, niveaman said:

Hi guys. I was looking for telegram group for amateur bareback orgies and couldn't find any. Once I found something interesting it was 1-2 minutes video which is boring. I record some of the orgies I participate (with or without faces, as the crowd wishes) and didn't have a place to post them.

I decided to create one. Here is the invitation link: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://t.me/+gG4hKo4ReT41M2Y0

You are only allowed to post videos. Let them be at least 5 min long. Do not post "amateur" onlyfans orgies with well known actors.

I hope you'll enjoy the content (I will be adding more) and hopefully you can share yours so we can have fun.

The group is restricted and does not allow to forward the videos to other groups.

Let me know if the link works.

@niveaman could you add me?  I'm @xyz_hhh_x2 on telegram
The invite link appears to have expired. Thx!!