Album Upload problems from a New Memeber

• Moderators

From @CoolestDude:

I'm new here (joined Friday night)s, and am having terrible problems creating and using albums and posting pics to them. I'm aware of the file size limitations and have usable photos that the site seems to accept. I create a new album and name it, etc., and then select my photos for it. Everything seems to be OK, and all the photos are showing. I then click "submit" and the site says it's uploading them. But then, the screen disappears and it says that the number of photos in my album is zero. However, if I then click on the album from my profile, while still saying zero pics are in there, it shows 2 or 3 of the photos I've uploaded and no more. Then, I try to upload more photos into it but cannot - when I go through the steps and select choose an existing album, I'm given a black screen and there's no album shown to select, even though the album is still in my profile and there's an album tab. Because I don't just want 2 or 3 of the random pics I selected to be in the album, and the description of the album on the site still says there are no photos in it, I then end up deleting the album and all the pictures in it, and try to start over. However, from that point, the system won't let me create anymore albums - it simply says that an error resulted.  Each day I go through this process and once I'm effectively locked out from creating new albums or uploading moore p;hotos because of the system error message, I have to wait until the next day, and I start the p;rocess again with the same result. This is driving me crazy - what is wrong here?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.