Hotel for taking loads in A'dam over King's Day Weekend?

BradStevens

Looking for suggestions for a good hotel to host tops and take loads over a four day weekend for King's Day 2024. Bestcumpdumphotels.com recommends the Motel One on Waterlooplein but either they have no availability or they haven't released it yet. Another recommendation is the Mercure West but I prefer to stay in the center within the canal district.  I prefer to stay in one of the larger hotel chains where there are lots of people coming and going (hopefully more cumming!) so that tops don't stand out when they come to my room. I find that a lot of the cheaper rooms are singles (as in twin bed) but I guess that's OK as I just like to get bred and will likely sleep alone. Any suggestioms would be appreciated.

11 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Are you going to the bars, backrooms and fuckclubs too?

Of course! I plan to do it all. I managed to snag a room at the Amistad Hotel. Do they give visitors a hard time going up the room or are they pretty lax about that? I thought about booking the Hotel Eden as it's a larger hotel with a real lobby and it will likely be easier to get up the room, especially late at night. Do you know either of them?