Big versus Small Tops

fuckyouraw777

When I am topping I am 'dominant' and do NOT want the bottom driving or 'controlling' the action. I want to get the bottom into positions where I get the best feelings to build up to blowing my load. The bottom I fucked last night allowed just that. If the bottom 'takes charge' it risks ruining the feeling and the fuck, maybe I just hit the right angle to get the juices flowing and the bottom moves.

There are different types when topping as established in other threads. Yes, there are some 'submissive tops' as well as 'dom tops'. As a bottom you should find out which type you have before you present your hole.

When I bottom, I am being submissive and prefer a dom top, and go with the flow. I get off on getting the top off. If I think I can't handle it I would let the top know beforehand. In a darkroom situation I would let the top know in the first few seconds though that's not happened yet ;)

As to the thread topic, big vs small, I think it's down to individual needs and preference. In terms of thickness, if the hole is tight thinner is better - a smaller cock tends to be stiffer; if the hole is loose extra thick is good! Length is less important to me when I bottom so long as he can get it in and pump.

• 1 year later...

I find that only in gloryholes long cocks are a plus, especially when the partition is a bit thick. Otherwise I have no problem with small cocks as long as the top enjoys the fuck and breeds my hole.

I don't understand bottoms who are picky about the cock that fucks them having to be big, especially those who are looking to be in a gang-bang or group action. I've met bottoms who want to be whored-out but insist that they only want big cocks. C'mon, a cumdump has to take all cocks and cum, not just the big ones. I once chatted with a bottom who was complaining to me about not getting enough action. I suggested he change his profile and eliminate the "only big cocks."

I find that only in gloryholes long cocks are a plus, especially when the partition is a bit thick. Otherwise I have no problem with small cocks as long as the top enjoys the fuck and breeds my hole.

I don't understand bottoms who are picky about the cock that fucks them having to be big, especially those who are looking to be in a gang-bang or group action. I've met bottoms who want to be whored-out but insist that they only want big cocks. C'mon, a cumdump has to take all cocks and cum, not just the big ones. I once chatted with a bottom who was complaining to me about not getting enough action. I suggested he change his profile and eliminate the "only big cocks."

I agree a true cum dump will take any hard dick that what's his fuck hole

• 5 years later...