New to the board. Question about cumunion at CCBC

btmdad

I know this has probably been asked and answered but I am new here.  I am  65, tall, good shape, nice build and a bottom.  I am thinking about going to CCBC  for Cumunion  it will require travel to get there so it would be a bit of an expense.  I don't mind that if it will be worth my time. Can anyone tell me  what the general attitude is towards mature bottoms?   I'm nice looking but I'm not a young stud.  

• 1 month later...

My experience at CCBC CumUnion parties is you will get fucked if you want to. At least I always manage to find willing partners. CCBC CumUnions tend to draw an older crowd than most, and don't be surprised if most of the attitude will come from older guys than younger guys.

Another feature of CumUnion at CCBC is a constant presence of couples and groups of buddies that like to walk around the orgy spaces to just observe and slut shame rather than participate, it isn't as big of a problem as in some cities since there always seem to be enough guys there that are actually there to fuck. I suspect they are mostly guests of the resort that aren't really there for CumUnion, so they aren't as disruptive as they are at other venues.