The Underpass

boy4you

As I did what Jack asked me to dump loads into two under 25  maybe he won’t mind if I have some fun. 

As so as I say sure he picks me up like a rag doll Puts me over his shoulder then takes me to the back room. 

In the back room there are other older Daddies as the one who pics me up. 

Look at what I found one of these twinks who did not run away let's tune him up. 

They tell me to get into the sex sling as others put leather cuffs on my wrist & ankles. I see more in the room, and now I'm scared, and they see this I also see many of them have the same Bio Hazard & Scorpion tattoos as Jack has. They are also hung one comes over grabs my arm put a strap around I say I don't do drugs they laugh as the needle goes in they push the plunger and this is a heavy slam and WOW it feels good as a dick is put my mouth and someone is fingering my hole

Daddy: We are going to fuck this faggot until he is bleeding so don't give him a break. 

I see them lined up stroking their dicks as it seems they are not a fan of a fem twink like me as they are just want to treat me like fuck meat. A few of them put their hands around my neck a choke me. They think they are treating me rough and mean but in fact, I'm enjoying being a cumdump as they are slamming me and booty bumps.

I thought they were 5 in the room but more keep coming in as the more loads I get the better it feels as the squishy noise lets me know what a pig I've become. and being treated like this is a dream. 

Over there is this guy chained to the wall on his hands & knee. They come over to him and make him drink their piss. 

I hear a familiar voice I think it is Jack and it is as he asks me did do what he asked me if I knock up two of the under-25 group. Yes Jack I did. Jack said to the group. 

Jack: just to let you know this is my boy and is already POZ and while you fuckers are fucking each other my boy is out there Pozzing negative twinks and they will poz others. 

Jack looks into my face and asks if I'm having a good time YES I AM. So he starts to fuck me hard and blast his load in my hole. Then Jack goes over to the pig that is chained against the wall and drags him over to clean my hole out. I feel his tongue slurping. Out of all the cum that has been deposited in me. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Love the pig 🐷 chained against the wall, who Jack also controls. The pig 🐷 gets to clean out and slurp up that chemmed-up cum & piss hole of Jack’s new slut boy. The slut boy has come a long way since Jack plucked him from that underpass. Great latest story load here! 🐷 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

PLEASE please please more more more ! LOL Hey, loving the story, but really need more of it. Wrenched my back just about the time the last chapter was posted, and have not been good to play ( with others at least)  I have been relying on the great writers like you on the site to keep some of my sex juices flowing until this heals up .

So again, pretty please??? lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...