Frozen cum

rcnycbb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been freezing loads for my vessel for a while now. I'll use old prescription bottles, or silicone ice trays that make for easy popping out. He loves to take them, tells me how cold they are, and to make them melt with my cock. such an amazing feeling to feel his warm, tight hole gripping my cock with the cold, melting loads. My profile pic is one such time where I gave him ~7 frozen cubes and churned them with my cock.

• Like 1

I have a mini m&m container I am using to freeze my loads. Been wanting to try this after reading about it and seeing vids of btms taking a devil's dick.  I have 7 loads saved and frozen, and the container should hold 9 or 10.  Cant wait to slide that up my hole and feel it melt and get sloppy!!

On 8/14/2023 at 9:36 AM, wbekk85 said:

yes, and it felt really fucking good when i pushed it up my ass. only problem i had was keeping it from leaking out once it melted, there was so much of it.

I’d put butt plug in keep everything in place until the first cock is ready to enter 🐷

• Like 1

I've got a couple syringes of frozen cum - my own - in the freezer. Made them three years ago when I was a juice pig. I had my last STD during that period, but I don't remember if I threw out the one that might have been infected. If I thaw them and use them, could I possibly reinfect myself? I don't know, and this is why I still have them after three years. 

If yes, maybe I won't inject them. Probably won't. But hey, facials! LOL

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1