Stretched and bred in a sling

Curlyandgirly

I had met a top and the post was worded kinky breeder , toys .. new and kink interested welcome ! 
so I answered the add and we set up a time . I cleaned out and arrived at his place , we quickly went to his play room , I was stripped, and lead to a sling , my arms and legs cuffed, he began by getting me very hard and edging me , he had me absolutely in heat ! He then got a mask . A gag with a hole in it and asked me if I was ok . I nodded, he began to work my hole , smaller toys  and getting bigger ( I have an 11 inch toy so nothing was crazy for me ). Soon he began to ask me if I wanted to get fucked .. I again nodded and my now well opened and slick hole was barely feeling him , he tells me I am so open he needs friction to cum , and then inserts a tunnel plug .. and it was huge , he locked my dick in a cage , and then began to fuck me , he was slow at first .. I was in heaven . My hole was so full , locked and about the most turned on I have been .. as he fucked me he pulled on my nips and I just let go .. in a sling , stuffed, locked and gagged .. enjoying every moment .. he made me into his human flashlight .. before long I felt like I was gonna cum and I did as he destroyed my ass .. soon I could tell he was getting close and  dropped his load deep in me .. I did not really feel it !  When he was done he replaced his cock with a dildo and fucked my sloppy hole with that until I came again , he pulled the tunnel plug out and a massive cumload about fell out .. it’s been a few days and my hole Still lose and I want that feeling again !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

On 8/6/2023 at 8:38 PM, Curlyandgirly said:

I had met a top and the post was worded kinky breeder , toys .. new and kink interested welcome ! 
so I answered the add and we set up a time . I cleaned out and arrived at his place , we quickly went to his play room , I was stripped, and lead to a sling , my arms and legs cuffed, he began by getting me very hard and edging me , he had me absolutely in heat ! He then got a mask . A gag with a hole in it and asked me if I was ok . I nodded, he began to work my hole , smaller toys  and getting bigger ( I have an 11 inch toy so nothing was crazy for me ). Soon he began to ask me if I wanted to get fucked .. I again nodded and my now well opened and slick hole was barely feeling him , he tells me I am so open he needs friction to cum , and then inserts a tunnel plug .. and it was huge , he locked my dick in a cage , and then began to fuck me , he was slow at first .. I was in heaven . My hole was so full , locked and about the most turned on I have been .. as he fucked me he pulled on my nips and I just let go .. in a sling , stuffed, locked and gagged .. enjoying every moment .. he made me into his human flashlight .. before long I felt like I was gonna cum and I did as he destroyed my ass .. soon I could tell he was getting close and  dropped his load deep in me .. I did not really feel it !  When he was done he replaced his cock with a dildo and fucked my sloppy hole with that until I came again , he pulled the tunnel plug out and a massive cumload about fell out .. it’s been a few days and my hole Still lose and I want that feeling again !

Man, that was a real horny fuck, glad you enjoyed having a tunnel plug (pig hole) shoved up your ass. I use one in my fuck boy, Drew’s ass when I’m gunna be using him for a while. It feels so tight around my shaft while I’m fucking him. I’ve also used it in him when I’ve had a group of my buddies group fucking him. It keeps his hole open wide and gives easy deep access to his gut and also when we’ve finished seeding him we get a good look at his sperm-filled chute. 

• Like 3

I honestly had no idea I could or it was gonna happen , I was in a mental space to pig out and fucking loved it . Getting railed and full .. I thought he was even gonna piss in me at one point.. my hole was still able to take a thick cock anon like 2 days later with no stretching .. I know I want to be fisted now 

Edited by Curlyandgirly
  • Piggy 1

On 8/6/2023 at 3:38 PM, Curlyandgirly said:

Loose is such an amazing high! I am a fist pig bottom and love getting so used my hole is gapes open. I never get tired of the stretching and pleasure overload I get from such size going up in my sloppy guts giving me an overfull feeling like a mare must feel with a stallion as he stretches me out further and further.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

On 8/6/2023 at 8:38 PM, Curlyandgirly said:

Fuck yes!