Nice

Aixactif

I’m in Nice for a little while and thought I would post some info about the sex scene. Last night I visited Le Code around midnight. It’s a small cruise bar/sex club near rue Bonaparte. 

After you pay the entrance fee, you get a plastic bin to store your stuff. Other than standard bar drinks there are poppers and some sex toys/fetish stuff for sale. Most guys were fully clothed but some with shirts off and a few completely naked. 

There is a small back room area on the main floor and a narrow staircase to the basement where all of the action was last night. The basement has a mix of darkroom, couple private cabins and a couple slings. 

The age range was late 20s to 60s. Lots of guys just watching or walking around. One my dick was out I had no problem finding guys to fuck. I didn’t see anyone using condoms.

Was totally worth the visit, but a little less raunchy than I prefer.

• Like 1

Sunday night I went to Morgan Club. It is pretty far from any other gay bars/clubs in Nice but close to one of the metro stops so it is easy to get there. The club is open from 10:00 to 2:30 Tuesday -Sunday. 

The cover is 14/15€ with one drink soft/alcohol. Most nights are naked or jocks and you change just off the entrance. 

Sunday night was pretty busy with an age range of late 20s to 50s. Most guys were naked and it definitely attracts a slightly fitter crowd. 

What I really like about Morgan Club is guys are mostly there to fuck. I didn’t notice anyone with a major attitude. I was only in the back for 5 minutes before a hot bottom was slobbering on my dick. We fucked with an audience which always gets me off. 

I will be back on a Tuesday to check out the hooded night and Friday or Saturday sounds fun too.