Finding my favourite stories and searching

Sebp

Is there a way to find stories and discussions about stealthing that doesn't involve pozzing? I've tried looking for a while, but can't seem to find it. Do I have to search manually perhaps?

Which brings me to my second challenge. I struggle a bit with the search engine on the site. I can't seem to search for more than one word. I tried quoting the sentence, without luck. Like this: "please don't cum in me". I've made sure the search includes all the text.

Also tried adding a + in between the words without luck. Any searching tips? Thanks in advance! Love the forum.

• Moderators

I'll answer the second question first: So do I! In particular, searching for multiple word strings often produces unpredictable and less-than-useful results. Quotes are supposed to work, but they don't seem to do so (or don't consistently). I generally resort to thinking creatively about what words might necessarily show up in the posts I'm looking for. In a pinch, the total size of the database is small enough that, except for things that show up everywhere, it's usually possible to scroll through all of the results to find what I'm looking for.

To find non-pozzing stealth, just look in the specific forum where it should be put. Things are organized around here (or at least we try to keep them that way). If you start a search when you're viewing a specific forum, the search normally defaults to searching only within that forum (to the right of the search box, it should say "This Forum", not "Everywhere".

Try searching for "stealth" in General Discussion (for discussions), in General Bareback Sex Stories (for fiction), or in Your Last Load (for non-fiction experiences).

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Sebp said:

I'm not able to like your comment for some reason. 🙂

You'll acquire that privilege when you advance to Junior Member. Just keep posting good stuff and you'll be there soon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.