Total chem slut to black dick

Slambtmsrqboy

If there's one thing I know for sure, it is that I am a pig for big black dick. It doesn't matter, if a black man shows interest, I must serve him. It always was a fantasy of mine but being with a racist white guy who T had convinced that black men were coming to steal me from him only pushed me closer to being a pussy for black dick. The constant accusations and absurd assumptions. It made my hunger for black dick stronger. So one day, after deciding to take a chance, I logged on to one of the apps and hit up all the dark meat. 

I was completely blown away by the BBC man who hit me back. He almost boasted his profile picture, his enormous meat, thick and juicy, it had to be at least ten inches in length but the girth is what amazed me. I had to have him. It was about this time that my other half and I were finding ourselves in another argument. I made him leave and then had Mandingo man come by. I was feeling less than confident that I'd be able to take him so I loaded a quick point, and dropped the payload. Within minutes he was coming up to my backdoor and I was sneaking him inside. He immediately got into the heat my fuckhole was giving off and said damn this pussy is mine. With less effort than getting there, he quickly lodged all ten inches inside me and began to fuck me in a fast hard rhythm. Part 2 coming soon...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Part 2...

So I was getting totally fucked in earnest by this BBC and my slammed up hole was convulsing on his every thrust. Squeezing, milking him for every bit of nut in his enormous sack. "You like that big nigga pipe in your pussy don't you baby? You're gonna get all that nut in yo pussy in a minute. Ohhh" and with that he gave a final thrust and seated his member the deepest it would go in me and his dick began to swell with every pulse. Suddenly, my hole was burning up, as every pulse brought out torrents of nut coating my insides. He collapsed on top of me and began to pull out. "Just wait bitch, Ima call my boys now, and we finna run a train on that pussy. You gonna have so much nigga dick and nut you might explode." Part 3 soon...

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Part 3...

It was then in my totally blissed out state that I realized, "Fuck, my partner might pop back at any moment." I quickly ushered BBC out the door and told him that his group plans would have to wait. I told him about my racist partner coming back and how he'd probably kill us if he found us and he said, "Heh. Not likely. I've got some plans to think of and homies to call. I'll be in touch, my sissy." He shook his dick at me one last time and headed out. Not ten minutes later, he showed up, completely in a foul mood but also completely clueless as to the rearranging of my guts. If he knew about the big nigga dick I had taken he'd have probably died. I was like a bitch in heat. I was addicted now, and needed more. Part 4 soon...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Part 4...So im at work, when out of the blue I get a text msg from my Big Black Dick Daddy that says, "I remember where yall stay snowbunny, and I'm standing out your bedroom window listen to whiteboy. He in there screaming at people on the internet calling them stupid niggers. Mmmph he dont even know what's about to go down right now? I suddenly hear a window slide open abruptly and hear boyfriend say, "Who the fuck are you nigger?" Then BBDDaddy says, "I'm the nigger that's been getting your bitch pregnant and I've got a whole gang of shit for you to see whiteboy." Then I hear boyfriend struggling along with what sounds like a gang of black men kicking and punching and throwing expletives at him. I yell into the phone, "Daddy, no, what are you doing to him?" And my black master replies, "Don't yiu worry your pretty pink pussy baby, you'll see him again real soon, now I got to go now, but I'll be by your job to come pick you up in a few hours, alight baby?" I'm half torn weeping and sporting a serious half chub and all I say is, "Yes Master." He ends the call and I think, "What have I gotten myself into?" To be continued...he's coming back in the room so I cant have him see me typing this out...

020f19997a65ff8c1740218f2f284048.jpeg

Edited by Slambtmsrqboy
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the long pause...here goes...

Im a ball of nerves as i near the end of my shift. My phone vibrates, its Big Black Dick Daddy. "When you finish work snow bunny, you come to the SureStay Hotel, I got something you been craving, and something that been craving you."

I close up at work, and make my way to the SureStay and text, "I'm here, Master." Quick reply comes thru, "Room 216, get that sissy ass up here baby." I nervously get out of the car as this place is not in the best part of town and look up to the second floor and see a room with several Black men outside, that must be it. I make my way up the stairs and immediately am hit with catcalls and whistles. As I approach the door one of the Black men reaches down inside the back of my shorts and sticks his finger right up my hole, deep and I immediately feel the burn. He laughs as he pulls out his digit with a wet pop and says, "wait till that kick in and I come serve you this nigga dick, you gonna forget that Daddy and have you a Pimp, sissy," as he shakes what appears to be an enormous dick at me in his pants. The other men chuckle and open the door and usher me in. Inside the room are several more Black Kings. The whole place smells musty and sweet, intoxicating. Black man sweat permeates my nostrils and the burning in my ass has transformed into a deep hunger. All these men are in several states of dress, or rather undress, and that's when I see Daddy. He says, "Welcome to the party, snow bunny. You'll notice there are no bottoms here, as you're the guest of honor. The main attraction if you will. Now I've tasted that sweet ass, so now, it's time my crew gets in on that." He smacks my ass hard, swiping my shorts down with the slap. I don't reach for them, I just stand exposed waiting for what's next. Suddenly I'm surrounded by 5 of the biggest dicks I've ever seen. One man lifts me up in his arms while another starts eating my hole. Another puts a loaded pipe to my mouth and clicks a torch and I inhale. So much white smoke is coming through I can barely hold it in, it's so thick it's nearly yellow. When I pull off the pipe, another man, grabs and covers my mouth while holding my nose. "Hold it in til I say so, faggot!" My head is spinning. I need to exhale and breathe so I start to fight but am under his tight grip. Another man comes up and pulls out my arm, ia feel a cold wetness in the crook of my elbow and finally the man with the death grip on my face let's go and says, "Alright bitch, you can breathe now." Suddenly there's a familiar poke in my arm and all of a sudden, my  body is ablaze. Just as the heat hits my hole which I can feel quivering open, I'm lowered onto a dick, and pushed all the way down to the base. I can feel this man's tight curlies as I bottom out gasping for air. This was a big slam, bigger than Ive ever done before. And finally my voice hits my ears and its screaming, "I love nigger dick. Fuck me with your nigger dicks. All of you. Fuck me til I die. I need all the nigger dicks inside me now!" And then I focus and the man with his dick rooted in me becomes familiar. It's the man from outside. He says, "How you like that 14 inches of nigger dick you got inside you now, hoe? This pimp dick is gonna change you for life. Yo Daddy ain't yo daddy no more. He done sold your pussy to me, you mine now bitch!" He flexes his monster inside me and all I can do is shiver and think, more, I need more.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2