where should I jerk off in public before I get my cock and balls removed?

so my owner is finally getting me completely emasculated. he’s bringing me back out to thailand to be a t-girl stripper in the club, do live sex shows and of course suck a ton of cocks and get fucked and bred by hundreds of men from all over the world, intent on pumping ladyboy cumdumps like me full of hiv strains. after I am thoroughly used for 10 weeks l will be getting the last portion of my masculinity removed after being on hormones for almost a year now. no idea who will be the last person I use my useless girl cock on but I want to jerk off in a bunch of public places before I leave Canada with my cock for the final time. I used to have a couple boyfriends who would assign me public places to jerk myself off all the time and even tell me how much clothing to remove or wear, sometimes very risky or very public and very naked. give me a few ideas for the next couple weeks and I will try to do as many as possible. I’m willing to jerk off anywhere, anytime, in front of pretty much anyone.xcocksucker.jpeg.658132e7a066f79adf65cd45088a4681.jpegx-loadbackrr.thumb.jpg.9445ee0e10d46532cdb50a812c87fe3d.jpgEFN5N57W4AA7zcv.thumb.jpg.1c43decc3986059028fdd3d5344d8f8a.jpgIMG_0769.thumb.jpeg.bf966fbcb234b2a1492e570b642a9966.jpeg 

• Piggy 1