Airport suck?

Explorer10cs

Have only had one exp, chicago, Grindr hit. Hot married guy wanted sucked. Family restroom here we go. Me on my knees as soon as the door closed. Worked his cock for 5 min or so and he was ready to go, grabs my head, goes balls deep and unloads down my throat. My least favorite way to take a load, rather feel the cock pump into my mouth then enjoy the swallow but the top chooses. Regardless it was fun and I got fed. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I met a guy when I was transiting Jfk. We met online on Grindr. He said that he was horny and had poppers I needed to bust a load. I was also horny and I asked him to meet me in the family restroom closest to his terminal. I went in first and he took about two minutes and he followed me right in.

I went in first and he took about two minutes and he followed me right in.

He locked the door, handed me the bottle of poppers, and then began pulling his pants down. His cock was already halfway there. I reached out, grabbed it, and then went down on my knees, taking a big hit of poppers before beginning to suck his cock he pushed it deep into my throat that made me gag a few times as he’s holding the back of my head. I’m really enjoying this as it keeps feeding me poppers.

He then  pulls out of my throat and his cock is covered in thick, slimy, spit. He bends me over while feeding me more poppers and pulls my pants all the way down. His cock is very fat, but he knows that I want a badly and proceeds to push it in violently while I was high on the poppers. He made me up, but he held me firmly against the sink, telling me just inhale Moore popppers, and I did.

high on the poppers. He made me up, but he held me firmly against the sink, telling me just inhale Moore popppers, and I did

He proceeded to fuck me like a piece of meat, very hard as my hole spasmed around his fat cock. He began breeding really deeply, and began filling my hole with his load. 

He told me to take another hit of the poppers while his hard cock is still buried inside of me. And, he begins fucking me even harder than before. I just stare at myself in the mirror, thinking how I’m being degraded and defiled by this black man and a fat cock all the time my head is spinning from the poppers, I feel the burn from any tears in my ass and I am enjoying it. He then starts breathing heavily again. Pushes hard and deep inside of me and holds a deer while he shoots his second load.

Pushes hard and deep inside of me and holds a there while he shoots his second load.

he lets his cock soften and then slipped out. Pulled up his pants, takes his poppers and walks out the door.

It was a really hot fuck, I wish I could do that more often.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 4 months later...
On 9/14/2023 at 2:01 AM, sub4oralcum said:

This pig got to suck off a BBC in the Charlotte Airport. Young guy with a big one. He fed it a nice load and walked away. 

The young top made it very clear I meant no more to him than a urinal he would piss in...😍

On 8/28/2023 at 1:51 PM, Explorer10cs said:

Anyone have good stories or not so good of meeting up with guys at airports? 

Had some good encounters at public toilets at Amsterdam Schiphol airport! I love to suck tourists. Recently there was this guy who was standing at the urinoir when I came in. We were the only ones. It was around 5 in the morning. 40-something tall bearded guy in jeans and lumberjack shirt. I stood next to him undoing my pants, exposing my locked dick. My heart was racing. I didn't need to pee at all. I gathered all the courage I had and said: ' Damn, I always get so horny on long flights', turning to him showing my locked dick to show that I'm a faggot available for use. Showing him that he doesn't need permission to use my throat to cum in. He nodded and I went on my knees right away. He actually gave me permission to suck his cock. He came quick. I literally fucked my throat on his cock for a minute or two until he dumped his load. He pulled me off his cock, zipped up and left, like it should be. When I was walking back to the trains I saw him sleeping at a seat somewhere with his (probably) girlfriend leaning against him checking her phone. With the taste of his cum in my mouth I walked past and thought 'this guy understands how to handle faggots'. Confident about his sexuality. His girlfriend still loves him because she doesn't know. Him being all calm and peaceful after dumping his load. We need more of those men! 😉 

You need to check the cleaning hours (that are usually stated on the door) first before sucking cock there! 😉 

• Piggy 1