Do you take anonymous loads?

PervBugChaser

55 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

I love to take multiple loads from random anonymous men.  I refuse no dick or load and I never ask a guy to wear a condom or pull out.

Fuck yeah, that's what it's all about. Proud of you. Multiple anon loads is so fuckin hot.

• Like 1

When I was in college I’d drive to a cruising spot about 15 minutes down the road from town. I’d get down on my knees in front of a guy and usually end up swallowing his load. My favorite nights got busy and I’d have another guy or two offer their dicks before I even finished the first, and would drive home having swallowed five or ten loads. Once I got started, I rarely looked up to see their faces, I just wanted those loads. There was one night a couple of friends bent me over the wall to use both of my holes at the same time… sadly the guy behind me used a condom.

After college, I started meeting more people on Craigslist. I also started telling them they could breed me as long as they told me they were neg. Most did.

Now I go to the adult stores in my area that have glory holes. I’ve found most guys are only looking for a BJ, or they want to get fucked (which I’ve helped with a couple of times). But I keep trying. I’m also on Sniffies looking for guys who like anonymous sex, but I can’t host and most anonymous tops don’t want to (or can’t) host either. I’m hoping one day I’ll find a regular top fwb who enjoys watching me get bred by other guys and always blindfolds me so he can make me wonder (at least sometimes) if he was topping me or watching someone else do it.

So yeah, I LOVE taking loads from guys I never see. I hope they run into me in the store sometime, recognize me and strike up some small talk knowing they’ve bred my ass a few times and I have no idea who they are, and let me go on my way still having no idea. Or maybe they tell me they did and show me the video so they can try to blackmail me into more…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1