Double Ass Up

Double Ass Up

So I was on one of those location based phone apps...  You know which one.  I saw a profile on there which had a nice looking ass with a cream pie dripping out of it.

I sent a message complimenting him "Nice creampie, I love taking them too".

He replies back "Thanks, you have a nice ass too".

I asked him "You on PrEP?".

His reply "Nope".

Me "Me neiter.  You're going to get knocked up!".

Him "Probably."

Me "Me too".

He says "I'm hosting in my motel room, if you can split it with me you can come over and take some loads too".

Me "Sounds great, what hotel and room number?"

He sends me the number so I take a quick shower, get cleaned out and head over, it's only a couple miles away over along IH35.

When I get there he lets me in, the room is dark and we leave the door proped open with the little bar thing.

I strip down like he is, just to jock underwear and we both get up on the bed ass up.

It doesn't take long before we hear the door open and shadows enter the room.  I feel a hand rub my ass and I can see that his is also being checked out.  Two tops.

Very soon I hear him groan out in pleasure and a grunt from his top guy and I know he's getting it.

I also feel fingers checking out my already lubed hole.  They pull out then I feel the head of my top guy's dick sliding in my ass crack until it pushes inside causing me to groan out as well and my top guy to give his own grunt.

Then all I can hear is moans and groans and flesh slapping.  I'm feeling nothing but pleasure as the big dick pounding me is rubbing my prostate just right making my little cock drip into my jock.

All of a sudden my top stops and pulls out.  "Switch?" he asks the other top.

I hear the other top grunt out "OK" and he stops.  I feel them moving around behind us and suddenly my hole is stretched wider than it has ever been and the big dick just keeps pushing in until I feel wiry pubes on my cheeks.  I can't help but moan out because it burns a little, like a dick hasn't done in me in a long time.  Very soon I feel him pull back out and then he pushes in hard and fast so I can feel is massive balls smack my taint and then he really goes to town.

Both tops are pounding us like crazy.  The room is filled with the sounds and smells of raw man sex.  I'm interrupted by my head being pulled up by my hair a dick in my face which I accept into my mouth.  More tops have showed up.  It's going to be a good night.

Soon I feel the huge dick in my ass start to throb and the guy pushes all the way in and holds it there as I feel jet after jet of hot cum being pumped deep inside me.  I head the other bottom's top guy growl out "take my poz load you slut!".

My top guy whispers in my ear "you just got a 5 day high VL load too".

Before I can even process that, the guy that was in my mouth has pulled out and is moving behind me.

I have a chance to look around a little and I see there must be a dozen guys standing around stroking themselves and getting ready to use both of us.

And they do.  One after another until the wee hours of the morning.  After the last ones leave both myself and the other bottom guy are left laying together on the bed in puddles of cum, with dried cum spots all over each of us, and our holes gaping and drippng seed.

I ask him "how many loads do you think we took?"

He says he personally lost count after 14, and he was sure I took as many as he did.  That sounded true to me too.

We took turns rinsing off and getting dressed and then left, exchanging mobile numbers.

A couple weeks later I got a text from him saying "We should do that again soon"

I texted back "Hell yes, but I won't need to be worried about being impregnated next time".  I'd been to the clinic and got my results.

He texted me "Me either, my pregnancy test just came back Pozitive".

We made arrangements to do it again...  Looking forward to it this Friday.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Double Ass Up 2

So it's Thursday and I just got a text message from the other bottom guy I played with in the previous installment.  We're planning on meeting up again tomorrow to both go ass up and take loads again but he just suggested we meet tonight for something different.  I told him I was intrigued and he texted me a hotel name and room number and told me to meet him outside in 1/2 hour.

When I got there he told me he's getting the urge to top again for the first time in years.  I realized that actually sounded pretty good to me too.  I also have not topped in an awfully long time.  The room number he sent me was not one he had reserved, but some other anonymous guy who wold be ass up and ready in a dark room just like we were.  He told me he had been messaging with this guy and it was his first time doing anything and that he was very inexperienced at being a bottom but excited to try this, just like we both had been our first time doing it.  

And the best part was this guy was neg, not on PrEP and pretty clueless.  Hearing that made my little cock spring to attention.  Knowing that both my new friend and I were recently pozzed and toxic as hell with that high VL of the recently converted.

As we knew it would be the door was kept open by the little metal thing and we both went in.  After taking a few seconds for our eyes to adjust to the darkness we spotted the guy in the middle of the bed, ass up just like he is supposed to be.

We both wasted no time in dropping trou and with dicks already hard we climbed onto the bed, my friend started feeling up the bottoms ass while I reached under and started to stroke his dick. My friend lubed up from the bottle on the nightstand and inserted a lubed finger into the guy's hole causing him to moan out and then he pulled it out and pushed two fingers in, causing a louder moan.  He then got into position and started to slide his dick head up and down in the guys crack until it found the guy's pucker and he started to push in.  It took a second but his dick opened the guy's hole up and slid all the way inside until his pubes were brushing the guy's ass and his balls were nestled against his taint.  He groaned out in pleasure as the bottom moaned again with pain and pleasure.

He sat there for a second and I started slowly stroking the bottom's dick having acquired some lube from the bottle myself.  I also held a fresh bottle of poppers under the bottom's nose which he inhaled greedily.

As soon as the bottom was ready he pulled back out and then slammed back in.  Then he started a jackrabbit rhythm, the air filled with the smell of lube, sweat and man sex  and the sounds of skin slapping and moans and groans of pleasure.  

It wasn't long until I noticed my friend's pumping becoming more erratic and I saw his balls start to pull up so I knew he would be filling the bottom guy's ass with charged cum soon.

My friend roared out and then as he pulled his dick out with a pop he whispered in the bottom's ear "you just took my poz load".  I could see the bottom all of a sudden tense up, but I was already there and as my friend moved off I mounted the raised ass and shoved my cock into the now well fucked ass before he could escape.

I was so excited that I was pounding away as fast as my friend had and also found that unlike normal, I was quickly close to cumming myself.  I felt my friend massaging my balls as I was pumping and that pushed me over the edge and my cock started throbbing and I could feel the hot jets of my cum spraying as deep into the guy's ass as I could possibly get.  I also realized I had be practically shouting "fuck fuck fuck" as I came.  Ooops...  hope the motel doesn't get pissed.  Then again, this place is seedy as hell so probably not.

Like my friend I also whispered in the guy's ear that I just gifted him a high VL poz load.  Almost before I could finish I was pulled off by a big black guy who told me that he was next and to get out of the way.

By this time the bottom guy was not fighting to get away at all and almost sobbing as he realized what was happening.

I watched as the black guy slammed his dick in one stroke causing the bottom to squeal out.  This guy's dick was at least twice as big as either my friend or I, not that in my case was saying much, but the black guy had to be at least 9" and thick as a Red Bull can.

He quickly started long stroking the bottom and my eyes now well accustomed to the light I noticed a biohazard tattoo on his ass.  Yep...  3rd poz load on it's way.

It was then I noticed there were at least 7 or 8 other guys stroking their dicks and waiting their turn.  My friend was on his knees sucking one guy who just got there to get him hard.  I decided to do the same with the next guy through the door.  Looking at the guys waiting I noticed that several of them also sported tattoos noting their status.

My friend and I stayed until all the guys left and it seemed like nobody else was going to show up.  We both took a second turn on the bottom.  As we got ready to leave my friend told the guy that he had called all his "regulars" which is why so many had come.  And I knew, why so many of them were poz and not on meds.

The guy seemed a little shell shocked but my friend told him he'd be OK and to get tested in a week or so and then get back to him.

So later that night my friend texted me again about tomorrow night.  He told me it would be "Triple Ass Up", because the other bottom guy would be joining us.  He figured since it was already guaranteed he was pozzed up he might as well jump in all the way.  

I like the way he thinks!

Continue?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7