Double Ass Up

Triple Ass Up

I've been posting and emailing and running "Quick connect" ads on the apps all day for the motel anon cum dump with my friends tonight.  I've gotten a lot of responses which is good.  My friends have also been doing the same.  Hopefully the turnout will be good.  My friend just got checked into the room and texted me the room number and I've just sent it out to everyone.

I get ready, shower, clean out and lube up my ass and put on my jock underwear and head over to the motel.  It's the same one we've used the past couple times.  Very cheap and seedy and in a questionable part of town along the interstate.

When I get there my friend lets me in and the other bottom guy we had met yesterday is already there.  My friend and him go over to the bed and start making out.  I join them and start fingering the other bottom guy's ass.  He starts going down on my friend and offers his ass up to me.  I don't hesitate and slide my already hard cock as deep in as it will go and start humping away.  Knowing I've got a high VL and this guy might not have converted yet makes me so turned on it isn't long before I feel my balls  start to pull up and that feeling of impending orgasm building.  Very soon I'm pumping my poz load into his maybe still neg ass.  Hearing me groan out as I cum my friend p pushes him off his dick and then I get out of the way and he mounts up and quickly adds his virile charges load.

As I'm watching other guys start showing up so I get on my knees and start getting them hard, going back and forth between dicks and stroking others with my hand as I suck.

One of the guys I just got hard quickly takes my friends place and easily slides in one stroke because the other bottom is now well opened up and slick with two loads.  Two poz loads.

The guy I am sucking now pushes me down and another guy gets behind me and slides his fat dick into my hole.  I'm now being pumped from both ends and moaning out with pleasure.  When both of them finish I look up and see both my friend and the other bottom guy on the bed ass up taking dick.  I climb up and join them and quickly it is three asses up being used as cum receptacles.

As we're all being used I hear from near the door "Oh shit!  It's the cops".  The guys fucking us stop and pull out.  Everyone seems worried as there are two Police officers in the doorway.  One of them says "What have we here?"  "Three piggy little faggots getting bred.  We got complaints about the noise and all the traffic in and out of here.  We thought it was dopers, but this is much better".

The Police officer walks over to us in the bed holding his baton and gives both my friend and I a couple of swift whacks across out buttocks.  It isn't hard enough to do any damage but man does it sting!  Then he starts probing the other bottom guy with it, noting how much cum is leaking out of his well used ass.

"You boys better be on PrEP or you'll be pozzed up taking loads from the likes of these guys.  I know for sure a lot of them are poz from when they've been in county."

"No sir, I'm not" I answer.  He asks me "So are you already poz?".  I reply "Yes Sir".  "Well, I guess that is what dick loving queers like you deserve."

Speaking to the officer still blocking the doorway he says "Well Bob, there's nothing really to see here.  You boys just try to keep the noise down so we don't have to come back again.  Let's go Bob, we've got more important things to do."

With that they left.  Surprisingly none of the other guys did, I guess not wanting to follow right out after the Police.  With relieved looks on their faces and lust returning I felt myself being re-positioned on the bed and a dick sliding back into me.  I didn't even have to look to know my two friends were getting the same treatment as I heard them moan out "Yesssss" and "Hell yeah!".

The fuck fest continued for the next couple hours, albeit with guys trying to be more quiet, the room mostly being filled with soft moans and groans and slapping of flesh.

After all the guys finished up and were leaving my friend and I again took a second turn with the other bottom guy.  By then his hole was so loose I could barely feel my little cock in there so it took me a while to get my nut.  My friend being a little bigger must have gotten a bit more friction because it didn't take him as long to blast his second load of the night.

We all agreed we need to start doing this every Friday night.  Maybe some time we might even get the cops to join in.  Weirder things have happened.  This is Austin after all.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, austin_submale said:

Triple Ass Up

I've been posting and emailing and running "Quick connect" ads on the apps all day for the motel anon cum dump with my friends tonight.  I've gotten a lot of responses which is good.  My friends have also been doing the same.  Hopefully the turnout will be good.  My friend just got checked into the room and texted me the room number and I've just sent it out to everyone.

I get ready, shower, clean out and lube up my ass and put on my jock underwear and head over to the motel.  It's the same one we've used the past couple times.  Very cheap and seedy and in a questionable part of town along the interstate.

When I get there my friend lets me in and the other bottom guy we had met yesterday is already there.  My friend and him go over to the bed and start making out.  I join them and start fingering the other bottom guy's ass.  He starts going down on my friend and offers his ass up to me.  I don't hesitate and slide my already hard cock as deep in as it will go and start humping away.  Knowing I've got a high VL and this guy might not have converted yet makes me so turned on it isn't long before I feel my balls  start to pull up and that feeling of impending orgasm building.  Very soon I'm pumping my poz load into his maybe still neg ass.  Hearing me groan out as I cum my friend p pushes him off his dick and then I get out of the way and he mounts up and quickly adds his virile charges load.

As I'm watching other guys start showing up so I get on my knees and start getting them hard, going back and forth between dicks and stroking others with my hand as I suck.

One of the guys I just got hard quickly takes my friends place and easily slides in one stroke because the other bottom is now well opened up and slick with two loads.  Two poz loads.

The guy I am sucking now pushes me down and another guy gets behind me and slides his fat dick into my hole.  I'm now being pumped from both ends and moaning out with pleasure.  When both of them finish I look up and see both my friend and the other bottom guy on the bed ass up taking dick.  I climb up and join them and quickly it is three asses up being used as cum receptacles.

As we're all being used I hear from near the door "Oh shit!  It's the cops".  The guys fucking us stop and pull out.  Everyone seems worried as there are two Police officers in the doorway.  One of them says "What have we here?"  "Three piggy little faggots getting bred.  We got complaints about the noise and all the traffic in and out of here.  We thought it was dopers, but this is much better".

The Police officer walks over to us in the bed holding his baton and gives both my friend and I a couple of swift whacks across out buttocks.  It isn't hard enough to do any damage but man does it sting!  Then he starts probing the other bottom guy with it, noting how much cum is leaking out of his well used ass.

"You boys better be on PrEP or you'll be pozzed up taking loads from the likes of these guys.  I know for sure a lot of them are poz from when they've been in county."

"No sir, I'm not" I answer.  He asks me "So are you already poz?".  I reply "Yes Sir".  "Well, I guess that is what dick loving queers like you deserve."

Speaking to the officer still blocking the doorway he says "Well Bob, there's nothing really to see here.  You boys just try to keep the noise down so we don't have to come back again.  Let's go Bob, we've got more important things to do."

With that they left.  Surprisingly none of the other guys did, I guess not wanting to follow right out after the Police.  With relieved looks on their faces and lust returning I felt myself being re-positioned on the bed and a dick sliding back into me.  I didn't even have to look to know my two friends were getting the same treatment as I heard them moan out "Yesssss" and "Hell yeah!".

The fuck fest continued for the next couple hours, albeit with guys trying to be more quiet, the room mostly being filled with soft moans and groans and slapping of flesh.

After all the guys finished up and were leaving my friend and I again took a second turn with the other bottom guy.  By then his hole was so loose I could barely feel my little cock in there so it took me a while to get my nut.  My friend being a little bigger must have gotten a bit more friction because it didn't take him as long to blast his second load of the night.

We all agreed we need to start doing this every Friday night.  Maybe some time we might even get the cops to join in.  Weirder things have happened.  This is Austin after all.

Thanks, for part "3".. very HOT!

• Thanks 1

Triple Poz Tops

So my two friends and I have been getting a room at a seedy motel along IH35 on Friday nights for a couple weeks now and going "triple ass up".  I just got a text from the other bottom guy that he came down with the flu this week and got tested and verified that he is now also poz and has the highest VL of any of us.  Like with my first friend he's wanting to share the gift with another unsuspecting bottom guy that is like he was, not on PrEP and fertile for the bug.

He's been checking out posts on one of the sites, you probably know which one.  It isn't as good as Craigslist was, but it is what we have these days.  Anyway, he found another bottom who wants to do ass up anon in a motel.  He said, the guy's ad is almost the same as his first one, and after talking to the guy he says he's just as much a n newb and naive.  Perfect!

My first friend chimed in on the text thread that he was pinging all his contacts.  We filled the new guy in on the motel we've been using and he is going to book a room for Friday night.  I can't wait, my little cock is already stirring and I think I'm going to have to stroke out a load soon.  Yeah, I know, a waste of poz seed, but I'll have plenty of time to brew up some highly toxic seed over the next two days.

Come around 6pm on Friday our next conquest texts us the room number.  He's all checked in and ready to get started.  I drive over there and take a parking spot in the back in a spot that is well lit because I know how shady this neighborhood is.  The "three amigos" all meet outside and notice that he's got the blinds all closed and taken our advice and is using the little metal thing to keep the door unlatched.  Slipping inside once our eyes adjust we see him there on the bed ass up and ready to take dick...  and though he doesn't know, be bred by many virile charged loads.

We had agreed that the new friend would be the first to deposit his seed.  The other two of us got on the bed beside him and each pull a cheek open so he could slide his already hard dick inside.  "Wow, he's tight" he says.  I grab some lube I had brought and as he pulls back a bit I slather his dick and slide a finger into the neg bottom's ass, then another.  As I remove my finger my second friend replaces his dick head back on the neg bottom's pucker and starts to push again.  Suddenly he head popped in and I heard him groan out and the bottom moan a bit too.  Slowly he pushes in until his pubes are touching ass cheek and his balls resting against taint.  Then he pulls back a couple inches and then back in and soon starts stroking in and out.  I reach under the bottom and start stroking his cock with my lubed hand, causing him to moan even more.  My other friend has gotten off the bed and is now fluffing guys that are showing up, getting them ready to contribute their mostly also charged loads.

It doesn't take long from my manual ministrations on his cock before the bottom cries out "I'm coming" and I can feel the contractions.  My second friend can feel it too and it quickly pushes him over the edge as well, pumping his high VL poz load deep inside.  

I wipe the rest of the lube and some of this guy's last neg load onto my own cock and as my friend pulls out and moves off, I mount up and start pumping for all I am worth.  I was so excited it only took maybe 5 minutes before I was pumping my load in as well.  I got off and was going to help my friend with the fluffing but before I could I was grabbed and pushed down so I was ass up next to the neg bottom who already had another guy pounding away at his now opened up hole.

I wasn't going to fight it of course, so I did my best job to milk the load out of the dick in my ass.  When he finished he said "I couldn't wait my turn on the new guy, but I'll have another load for him in a bit".  With that I put my head down and started to suck him back to hardness so he would be ready soon.

As I was sucking I felt someone feeling up my ass and it wasn't long until I'd taken my second load of the night.  The guy I had been sucking and had loaded me first was by then already taking his turn on the neg bottom.  Not neg for long, because this guy had a rainbow colored scorpion on his left buttock.  Not that there was any doubt he'd probably convert just from my second friend's load.

Looking around there had to be 10 or 15 guys there, some stroking their dicks, some strokng others or sucking dicks.  Super hot scene.  I recognized one guy with a big biohazard tattoo around his belly button.  It wasn't the tattoo I recognized, it was the face.  I was pleasantly surprised...  it was the cop from a few weeks ago!  I knew I got a certain vibe from him!  My friend must have recognized him too, because he was on his knees sucking the cop's big sausage.  I knew this time we wouldn't be getting any surprise visits from the 5-0.

I moved over to help my friend but the cop pulled out of my friend's mouth and grabbed me and turned me around and told me to get down right there on the carpet.  I didn't hesitate to comply and was rewarded by a fat dick up my hole that had been well wet by my first friend's spit.

The cop bit my earlobe as he was roughly fucking me and grunted that he was going to have to charge me up on charges of sodomy.  I moaned out "Yes, Sir, I plead guilty". " I hereby sentence you to death" he whispered in my ear as I felt his dick throb and spurt after spurt of hot poisoned jizz filled me.  He flipped me over and slid his still hard dick back into me.  "I want to see the look in your eyes as I give you another med resistant load".  I am not sure whether it was a look of fear or of acceptance or a little of both but he seemed well pleased as he pounded me longer this time with my legs stretched up and my ankles around his neck.  He started straight into my eyes as he came again.  When he was done he pushed me away and then move over to the bed to take his turn there with the neg bottom.

The turnout seems like it just keeps getting better and better.  It was a total fuck fest orgy of man-sex with the air filled with the sounds and smells of raw fucking.  Guys kept coming and going.  I was in heaven.  But all too soon it was getting late and guys started leaving.

The neg bottom was now laying in a pool of cum.  His own and that of many other men.  Puddles and trails of it were drying on him in various places.  He was well and truly fucked out.  He had taken at least one if not two loads from each of the three of us and probably at least two dozen other loads including the cop's and all my first friend's regulars.  I was surprised that unlike other times, I don't recall anyone telling him he was getting poz loads.  I guess it would be a surprise for him when he got the fuck flu.

We left as the last guys were leaving and he locked the door behind us, telling us "Thanks for cumming!" as drops of pink frothy cum ran down his legs.  I am hoping we'll hear from him when he figures it out.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6