First Bathhouse Visit Advice

prettyboyindy

Since it will be a Tuesday night, the crowd will be fairly sparse. You can expect to be ogled and if you go into a group playspace most likely groped by your fellow bathhouse patrons hoping to hookup with you. I don't have direct in Indy experience, but Midwestern guys in general are usually pretty direct and will move rapidly from groping to sucking to fucking. My only suggestions are to leave your inhibitions at home and have fun. 

Here is a thread on 1st bathhouse experiences, keep in mind there are some fairly significant regional differences, and you are in my opinion lucky to have your 1st experience in the Midwest.

• 3 months later...

There are two bath houses in Indy and if you went to CumUnion then you were at The Works on Keystone Ave.  I've been to both of them and greatly prefer the works.  It's an older crowd but always very chill and easy going at least in my experience and I've never failed to have a good time there.

The last time I was there the owner talked about having issues with people bringing in backpacks with things in them that they shouldn't.  The management has always struck me as very friendly and easy going and pretty much " do what you like as long as you don't cause trouble" and keep it behind closed doors.  He also mentioned he was considering having security at the entry door and inspecting people who come in and that backpacks are no longer allowed.  Was this the case when you went?  Since you have to present as male when you enter I always brought my cd clothes in a backpack and then change in the room.  If backpacks are no longer allowed I may stop going there since I can't enter as a cd and won't be wearing cd clothes under my street clothes.

Sounds like you had a good time though!  Did he fuck you in a room, or sling, or dark room?