Any tips on becoming a better piss drinker?

profwhtforhung

One of my biggest regrets is only swallowing 90% of a hot young black man's piss...  I almost made it.  I've done it a few other times, but can't help but wonder how often a good piss drinker really drinks, and whether there are others who prefer being pissed IN rather than ON.

All tips appreciated.

When I'm drinking piss from a man's dick, my goal is to drink it all and keep it all. I'm a drinker and bottom who prefers to have the piss In me instead of On me. I have the same attitude with cum. Basically if it's from your dick I want it inside me.

12 hours ago, profwhtforhung said:

One of my biggest regrets is only swallowing 90% of a hot young black man's piss...  I almost made it.  I've done it a few other times, but can't help but wonder how often a good piss drinker really drinks, and whether there are others who prefer being pissed IN rather than ON.

All tips appreciated.

What was it that stopped your from getting the full 💯? Was it a gag thing? Stomach capacity issue?

There's different tips for different situations haha

20211128_071414.jpg

20220119_120742.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2023 at 5:03 PM, Guest said:

When I'm drinking piss from a man's dick, my goal is to drink it all and keep it all. I'm a drinker and bottom who prefers to have the piss In me instead of On me. I have the same attitude with cum. Basically if it's from your dick I want it inside me.

What was it that stopped your from getting the full 💯? Was it a gag thing? Stomach capacity issue?

There's different tips for different situations haha

20211128_071414.jpg

20220119_120742.jpg

Fill my belly daddy 👄

Practice!  If you can find a guy who’s into it and not overly Dom I’d say do that. Hopefully you can meet up enough for you to find your style. Where is the most comfortable/makes it easiest to swallow quickly and calmly and keep up with nearly any flow.  

I like cockhead mid tongue, I use my cheeks as reservoirs and swallow every time they’re 1/4ish full.  Then just make sure you breath right after swallows. 

once you’ve mastered that it’s on to open mouth swallows. More full but not as easy 😉

• Like 1