Fucking farts

Aside from all the reasons given above I noticed I would get super gassy after douching and play. What I found out was happening was the diverter valve on the douching wand was actually picking up air and injecting air and water.  I accidentally found this out one day when I was filling a bucket of water using the douching hose and notice a lot of air bubbles after the bucket had water in it.  A new o-ring in that diverter valve and I'm not nearly as gassy as I used to be so perhaps other people are having the same issue.

• Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmmm must say I'm a wee bit skeptical of the "digesting loads" theories, because biology and stuff.

Have we considered the possibility many of these cases are due to air that was already present, residing higher up the GI tract, set free on early parole as a result of all the jostling and prodding around in the region, from both external and internal stimuli?

On 11/24/2023 at 6:33 PM, RealCute said:

Aside from all the reasons given above I noticed I would get super gassy after douching and play. What I found out was happening was the diverter valve on the douching wand was actually picking up air and injecting air and water.  I accidentally found this out one day when I was filling a bucket of water using the douching hose and notice a lot of air bubbles after the bucket had water in it.  A new o-ring in that diverter valve and I'm not nearly as gassy as I used to be so perhaps other people are having the same issue.

This too sometimes! Check those aerators.