Fucking farts

Not sure where to ask this. I've recently had the good luck to be fucked be several men in one day, most with large to very large cocks..my question is it normal to experience really forceful farts, afterwards? Sill managed to retain their cum so no mess - advantage to very long (9+) delivery deep in my guts- but wow, quite massive flatulence. Is this normal? I might add I've  seldom gotten fucked before by 5 men in a only 2 hours. Comments?

photo_1574541441.jpg

• 1 month later...

What I find at orgies, and after at least 10 guys have fucked me, is that I tend to start to fart a bit while they're fucking me which can be embarassing and I can't control that but no one has said anything, let alone stopped. But after an extended session I just can't believe i've had that much air in me. So yes, it's not just a pop, pop, pop from one or two fucks, for me it's really loud forceful farts too. It's really a case of attempting to hold it in till you can let it all out. 

On 9/11/2023 at 10:26 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

TBH, I get the farts whether its just one guy or more. Kinda freaks me out as I'm worried I'm gonna shit the cum out into my shorts, but its just gas I guess. Getting it in the ass upsets things "up there" I know. It's just part of getting fucked I guess.

It’s not gas.  It’s the air that is being fucked into you while he pounds.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I've always assumed something about cum makes our bodies produce gas because any time I'm holding a load in I'm much gassier then usual, even if it was only a quick fuck so it's less likely to be air getting stuck from the fuck itself. Especially if I sleep with a load in and it gets absorbed overnight - you don't want to be near me in the morning lol. Maybe it's some sort of reaction to the rectum absorbing it?

When I top I love hearing my bottoms fart afterwards - knowing my cock and load are the reasons he's gassy is very hot to me.

3 hours ago, PozWhore said:

I tend to start to fart a bit while they're fucking me which can be embarassing and I can't control that ... it's not just a pop, pop, pop from one or two fucks, for me it's really loud forceful farts too.

Don't worry, there's nothing sexier then a twinky hole that talks back 🙂

Edited by nate88
  • Like 2

The morning after getting bred I have a significant amount of gas. I think it's a combination of air forced into me during fucking and also my body wanting to expel the semen that was coating my rectum all night. 
I am always so turned on by the scent of the semen that has been marinating in my ass. I did have an inconvenient incident one morning after a good fuck. While walking from my car to my office I had the urge to fart and thought it was just air. Instead it was a massive load of cum that obviously was not absorbed. I immediately went to the mens room and undressed. My boxers were soaked but luckily the fluids had not soaked through my boxers. I took the boxers off, cleaned out and redressed commando.  The scent was such a turn on and immediately made me hard reminding me that I had the DNA of my breeder in me. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

As others have mentioned, there could be two things at work here: actual farts (ie the passing of gas produced by your digestive system) and "queefing", which is the expulsion of air that has been driven into your rectum and/or colon during sex.

Something to bear in mind is that the entire purpose of the digestive tract is to break down stuff - food, primarily, but it's also going to do its work on other things that end up in there, like semen. (And remember: semen is the fluid, or about 99.9999% of the ejaculate by volume; SPERM are solely the gametes that fertilize eggs in the female mate.)

So someone who's getting fucked for an extended period and taking multiple loads may well begin to experience "digestion" (for lack of a better word) of the seminal fluid in his rectum (or up in the lowest reaches of the colon, if any were delivered or seeped that far). And breaking down of ANYTHING in the digestive tract can produce gaseous discharges from the decomposing material.

• Like 1

So someone who's getting fucked for an extended period and taking multiple loads may well begin to experience "digestion" (for lack of a better word) of the seminal fluid in his rectum (or up in the lowest reaches of the colon, if any were delivered or seeped that far). And breaking down of ANYTHING in the digestive tract can produce gaseous discharges from the decomposing material.

For me The best deepest fucks with the biggest cocks always ended the most gas the next morning. I had a wonderful black man with a very large penis that used to fuck me so deep and passionately and his cum would end up so deep it never ran out, but the next morning I would have a lot of gas as no doubt my body was breaking down his semen. The scent was unmistakable 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, bbboyfucker said:

I like eating cum from a freshly bred hole, and suck the top's cock clean.
100% top here, just LOVE cock and ass fluids

I don’t know if I’d be into a top eating his load from my butt, but, it’d be hot if another bottom did it in a group scene. Of course I’d return the favour 😊

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...