Visiting Friday Sept 22 - Info Needed

fucknfeedme

Sounds like the Chelsea Savoy Hotel or Hilton Garden Inn NY/Manhattan- Chelsea are good places for me to stay.  Also, is the East Side Club the only bath house open?  Was hoping to catch on the the gay interracial sex parties but the Milk Chocolate event is not that weekend.  Piggy bottom here and looking to have some fun so any info you guys can provide would be great.

• Like 1

Reposting from another thread...

Yes, East Side Club (ESC) is the only bathhouse left in NYC. Frankly, its not worth it. NYC is all about private sex parties now. Find one or two you like and get on the contact list for details.

Google: Gay Sex in New York City - WordPress.com

Also milkchocolatenyc.com

rainbowplaygroundclub.com

Twitter: @MilkChocolateNYC

Edited by topblkmale
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Yes, East Side Club (ESC) is the only bathhouse left in NYC. Frankly, its not worth it. NYC is all about private sex parties now. Find one or two you like and get on the contact list for details.

Thank you -  I really appreciate the info.

15 hours ago, topblkmale said:

As someone planning on making regular trips to NYC, I’m also grateful for the information,

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2023 at 6:04 PM, fucknfeedme said:

Sounds like the Chelsea Savoy Hotel or Hilton Garden Inn NY/Manhattan- Chelsea are good places for me to stay.  Also, is the East Side Club the only bath house open?  Was hoping to catch on the the gay interracial sex parties but the Milk Chocolate event is not that weekend.  Piggy bottom here and looking to have some fun so any info you guys can provide would be great.

Let us know what you got planned and how things turned out. 😀

I booked the Hilton Garden Inn... planning to go to bear party and also put some ads on different sites.  Definitely will hit up the Eagle and also the Cock Bar.  I heard Cock is a little sketchy but would love to suck and get fucked in there if possible.  Something about semi public display.  Anyone wants to meet out and about let me know.