Any Gay/Nude Resorts/Ranches in COWYMT?

BlindRawFucker1

Does anyone have any information or personal experiences with gay/nude resorts and/or ranches in Colorado, Wyoming or Montana?

I think it could be fun to vacation at one of these places both in the summer or winter.

If only gay, that would be fine.  They don’t have to be nude, but I’d prefer that.

Thanks for any help.

• 4 months later...

There's a place in Breckenridge, Colorado called the Bunkhouse.  It's not so much a gay resort or ranch as it is a gay bread and breakfast.  I've never stayed there (but it's probably about time I did.)  It's been in business for decades.  I actually heard about it when I lived in Breckenridge/Summit County ages ago, but I was very much in the closet back then, so I never checked it out for fear of blowing my cover (as a "straight" ski instructor).  I do know that it's on the outskirts of the Town of Breckenridge, but very close to public transportation that can take you to the ski slopes, or into the Town of Breckenridge. 

Breckenridge is a very quaint old mining town turned ski town.  Breckenridge Ski Resort is one of the larger ski areas in Colorado, with everything from beginner level to expert level runs.  The same bus system that takes you to Breck can also get you to Keystone Resort and Copper Mountain Resort, each about a 30 minute bus ride from the Bunkhouse.  I'm pretty sure the bus also goes to Arapahoe Basin, which is much smaller than the other three ski areas, but has some spectacular advanced and expert runs.

If skiing and/or winter weather isn't your thing, there's plenty to do during the summer in and around Breck too.  Mountain biking, hiking, whitewater rafting, an alpine slide, just to name a few.   Plus, the National Repertory Orchestra calles Breckenridge home in the summer.

Here's a link to the Bunkhouse website for more information: 

[think before following links] https://bunkhouselodge.com/