How to become a cumdump/slut

luvcumedm

I hope this is the right forum to post in. I feel like I would be so much happier to be a slut taking all loads. But I seem to have a lot of hangups about sex and have difficulty just letting go.

For other bottoms: how did you learn to just let go and enjoy yourself? Like logically I don’t think there’s anything wrong with sex, but I guess I worry that I wouldn’t do things correctly or would be unattractive. I have vitiligo and some eye issues so I’m not sure I’d be that attractive. But if I could convince myself to go to the bathhouse or something, maybe I could at least hook up there.

For tops: was there something you were able to say or do to someone that convinced them to be free and did you share them with other guys? (And if you think you can do the same to me, I’d be happy to talk lol.)

IMG_0832.jpg

As someone who wishes they could just go full slut, I feel ya.

Best thing that I can say is, as long as you have appropriate hygiene for the situation, I can promise there are dudes that could care less what you look like or what pigment your skin is

Bathhouses are great for this because you stick your ass out a glory hole, any you'll realize that how you look isn't a huge thing in the slut world, which helped me a lot

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, curiousnooki said:

As someone who wishes they could just go full slut, I feel ya.

Best thing that I can say is, as long as you have appropriate hygiene for the situation, I can promise there are dudes that could care less what you look like or what pigment your skin is

Bathhouses are great for this because you stick your ass out a glory hole, any you'll realize that how you look isn't a huge thing in the slut world, which helped me a lot

I think it would be amazing lol. It must be so liberating. If I find someone that can do it for me, I'll send him around your way too lol. You deserve to be the slut you wanna be :).I found a few guys on this site and others that want to fuck their boy after they've been loaded multiple times. Like I prefer to bottom, but if I ever found a boy where I was more top, I'd want him to come home every day with as many loads as he could.

Edited by luvcumedm

The easy answer is also the hard answer "Just do it".  :)

When I think of a cumdump, I think of someone who is eager to have sex, and who makes it known that taking their partner's load is the goal of the night - and the more partners the better.  A slut just enjoys having sex - and lots of it.  They actively participate at a sex party or bathhouse, and don't just watch from the shadows.  Most importantly, they go to sex parties and bathhouses. You can't win if you don't play. They're someone who loves sex and cum and who doesn't care that other people know it, or watch them doing it.

Making that transition to either of those is 90% mental. I wouldn't worry about the vitiligo or the eye issues.  I know they're on your mind since you see them every time you look in the mirror, but I don't really think that someone who's looking for a cumdump/slut will care about those things.  They're looking for a mindset and a hole, not a perfect body. And you're not bad in that area anyway.  I didn't notice the vitiligo until you pointed it out and I'm still not sure what eye issues you have.  On first glance I just saw a young guy with a cute face.

Worried about doing something wrong?  Don't.  It's hard to be a bad cumdump. Except for cleaning yourself out good first, the top does all the work, and you get the treats. :)

The hardest thing will be if you're naturally shy and introverted.  You'll have to work past that first if you want to go out searching dicks and cum every weekend. In the end, that could be what stops you. If you want it bad enough, though, you owe it to yourself to try.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, poztwinksrhot said:

The easy answer is also the hard answer "Just do it".  🙂

When I think of a cumdump, I think of someone who is eager to have sex, and who makes it known that taking their partner's load is the goal of the night - and the more partners the better.  A slut just enjoys having sex - and lots of it.  They actively participate at a sex party or bathhouse, and don't just watch from the shadows.  Most importantly, they go to sex parties and bathhouses. You can't win if you don't play. They're someone who loves sex and cum and who doesn't care that other people know it, or watch them doing it.

Making that transition to either of those is 90% mental. I wouldn't worry about the vitiligo or the eye issues.  I know they're on your mind since you see them every time you look in the mirror, but I don't really think that someone who's looking for a cumdump/slut will care about those things.  They're looking for a mindset and a hole, not a perfect body. And you're not bad in that area anyway.  I didn't notice the vitiligo until you pointed it out and I'm still not sure what eye issues you have.  On first glance I just saw a young guy with a cute face.

Worried about doing something wrong?  Don't.  It's hard to be a bad cumdump. Except for cleaning yourself out good first, the top does all the work, and you get the treats. 🙂

The hardest thing will be if you're naturally shy and introverted.  You'll have to work past that first if you want to go out searching dicks and cum every weekend. In the end, that could be what stops you. If you want it bad enough, though, you owe it to yourself to try.

Perfectly stated. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, poztwinksrhot said:

The easy answer is also the hard answer "Just do it".  🙂

Worried about doing something wrong?  Don't.  It's hard to be a bad cumdump. Except for cleaning yourself out good first, the top does all the work, and you get the treats. 🙂

Thanks sir. I’ll try my best. I was thinking about going to my local bathhouse this weekend but my ophthalmic surgeon’s assistant messaged me a few hours ago so I guess that’s going to be my week.

But yeah, it seems like I just need to go for it. I’ll try after I recover lol. Thanks for your help! I hope I’m able to do you proud lol.

On 9/19/2023 at 12:40 AM, luvcumedm said:

I have vitiligo and some eye issues so I’m not sure I’d be that attractive. But if I could convince myself to go to the bathhouse or something,...

At the bathhouse nobody will care about those issues. I was once surprised when at the sauna a young African guy with broken English said "I like your eyes". Nobody cares about eyes at the sauna and soon realized he mean "ass".

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, luvcumedm said:

But yeah, it seems like I just need to go for it. I’ll try after I recover lol. Thanks for your help! I hope I’m able to do you proud lol.

Get healthy first.  You don't want to be calling the front desk at the bathhouse asking for a medic to look at your eyes because someone fucked you too hard and jarred a stitch loose. lol

As I said, it's all going to be mental.  Getting fucked or sucking dick once every six months with guys you've screened as being "safe" isn't too hard, but it doesn't make you a cumdump or a slut.  If that's your goal, then you're going to have to want to do it, and (more importantly) allow yourself to get there. 

You'll "do me proud" if you break through whatever mental barriers you have, and let yourself be fulfilled and happy - whether that's from becoming a regular at the baths and local sex parties, or having tried it for a few months and realizing it isn't for you.  That's what it's all about.  Eliminating those future regrets about paths not attempted.

Getting fucked doesn't mean you are a slut, which makes you slut is when you refuse no cock, and still craving for more. On the other hand, I find you quite attractive, and would jump in bed with ya right away without hesitation.