Regular top required.

jaylow

Hey men. I'm Jay! I want a regular man to show my hole it's place. I would service you and only you, any time you need to bust Ill be a call or a dm away. I'm in to getting fucked, Throat fucked, poppers up, cummed on,  slaped, blind folded, and may be open for other things. My Kik is jaylow_bttm. Or message me here and we can arrange something 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaylow said:

Hey men. I'm Jay! I want a regular man to show my hole it's place. I would service you and only you, any time you need to bust Ill be a call or a dm away. I'm in to getting fucked, Throat fucked, poppers up, cummed on,  slaped, blind folded, and may be open for other things. My Kik is jaylow_bttm. Or message me here and we can arrange something 

You ever go to the adult bookstores in Austin?

23 hours ago, austin_submale said:

You ever go to the adult bookstores in Austin?

I have gone to new video 2( no longer in existence), Austin 6 and one up north. New video 2 was my first when I was 18, as soon as I could I walked in. Most of the times it's people standing around. But I learn quickly that if you want dick, look at someone in the eye and walk in the booth with the door open. Some of my slutiest moment came from that place!. I was once oraly spit roasted by 2 hung cocks one was black and one was white. They where owning me! Making me suck there cocks, not to touch my self, strip, they even tuged on my hair and made me make eye contact while cumming on my face! And IV been hooked ever since

Austin 6 is probably the worst out the bunch, but it's my favorite. It's dirty and smelly. Idk it's grows but it turns me on. IV been plowed in the booths, glory holes, hell I even fucked my first bare ass there too. Also my number one spot to by poppers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaylow said:

I have gone to new video 2( no longer in existence), Austin 6 and one up north. New video 2 was my first when I was 18, as soon as I could I walked in. Most of the times it's people standing around. But I learn quickly that if you want dick, look at someone in the eye and walk in the booth with the door open. Some of my slutiest moment came from that place!. I was once oraly spit roasted by 2 hung cocks one was black and one was white. They where owning me! Making me suck there cocks, not to touch my self, strip, they even tuged on my hair and made me make eye contact while cumming on my face! And IV been hooked ever since

Austin 6 is probably the worst out the bunch, but it's my favorite. It's dirty and smelly. Idk it's grows but it turns me on. IV been plowed in the booths, glory holes, hell I even fucked my first bare ass there too. Also my number one spot to by poppers. 

Yeah, I had some really good times at New Video II, and I was sad when it closed.  Covid and all the damned shutdowns was apparently the last straw.  It was owned as I understand it by the same guy who owns All Things Adult on 290E out towards Manor.  That one is still open.  It's probably the cleanest place with booths around, but I've been disappointed a lot there the last few times I've gone.  Lots of no-action looky-loos and too many bottoms and oral only guys.

I agree about Austin Six.  It's seedy and dirty and smelly as hell and everything is in poor condition and poorly maintained...  But it has glory holes in the booths (albeit they aren't as good as they could be due to the thickness of the walls) and I like the theater area.

I've written several stories for the fiction forums loosely based on my experiences at those two places, mostly A6.  Mostly true in that the things happened, but usually not all in the same visit...  I basically compressed several visits into one to make the stories more interesting.

Anyway, who knows, we may have seen each other there or we might run into each other there sometime.  If we do I'd be happy to take your load.