Gear fetishes

Jose

Of course everyone knows leather and rubber but are there any guys on here who are into skinheads? Id say my style is classic skinhead and some guys notice on hookups and other's don't so I'm curious if there are any of you on here who enjoy that look? Love breeding guys that are into it in my boots and bleachers.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Definitely! I used to hook up with a skin every so often when we saw each other out and about.  First time I saw him, I didn’t know whether he’d beat the crap out of me when I approached him. I soon found out and then I’d just ask if he had time and go back to my place when we’d run into each other. He never said no… 

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Piggy 2

On 9/21/2023 at 6:13 PM, Jose said:

Of course everyone knows leather and rubber but are there any guys on here who are into skinheads? Id say my style is classic skinhead and some guys notice on hookups and other's don't so I'm curious if there are any of you on here who enjoy that look? Love breeding guys that are into it in my boots and bleachers.

Love to be gang banged by black and white skin heads. Maybe they'll skin my head during their  conversion of me.😵

• 4 weeks later...

I used to be a skinhead a number of years ago. Had a skin mate who used to come round and brutally fuck the ass off me. Just the sort of sex I like. Still got my Docs, bleachers and MA1 jacket. Can't bear to part with them. They were part of a period in my life I can't forget.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...