When Does ‘Sex Work’ Stop Being ‘Sex’ and Srart Being ‘Work’?

ErosWired

On 10/4/2023 at 6:24 PM, CumdumpTlse said:

Equivalent experience here. Except Sex Work never really became "work" for me, toughest experiences just helped me to push further my kinks and lower my standards (yes, I still have some).

For me, the main difference between being a (former) prostitute or a free cumdump is not on my side but on the side of the clients/users. Their behavior and espectations can really differ.

I totally feel this in my soul mate!

On 10/5/2023 at 1:01 AM, ErosWired said:

Could you elaborate on that? I had wondered whether the fact that someone had paid gave them a sense of entitlement that they otherwise might not have felt, or a sense that the person providing the service had certain obligations that might or might not have been spelled out.

I also wondered if the fact that someone paid tended to make them place a higher value on the sex they received, or view it as automatically higher quality than service they would get from a free cumdump. People do tend to under-value things that have little or no cost.

Well, I will say what I learned and how it shapes my view.

The vast majority of clients Don't exactly pay for the sex. They rarely pay for the time that  "The job" takes,  Nor is it about companionship most of the time. Sure, these little gems can be sprinkled in, but I've learned the majority is a notion that  once he's dropped his load, the sex worker goes away, and allows him to become Mr. Again.

Momma used to say A woman in the dirt is a whore, but a man can be in the same dirt, but stand up and dust him self off. straighten his hat and tie, and still be called "mister" " Master" or "Sir".

I'm sure there is an analog for male to male interactions. do with this what ye will.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Haha, i can say that the best thing in my life when my loose cunt used and abused by fat old [banned word], especially if they want to completely destroy it. The more boring part is the non-expressly sex part, like posing for photos, giving massage, etc

On 9/28/2023 at 6:55 PM, ErosWired said:

Am I, functionally, an unpaid sex worker - a free prostitute?

No, not at all. You are actually a dick loving slut. My favorite kind of guy. It sounds like you are living the dream, congratulations, and enjoy. You know what might be fun? Charge each top some ridiculously low amount of money, like a dollar or even a quarter. Then you could legitimately say you are a prostitute, a cheap whore.

1 hour ago, ktopper said:

No, not at all. You are actually a dick loving slut. My favorite kind of guy. It sounds like you are living the dream, congratulations, and enjoy. You know what might be fun? Charge each top some ridiculously low amount of money, like a dollar or even a quarter. Then you could legitimately say you are a prostitute, a cheap whore.

And then experience the exquisite humiliation of watching them leave without paying the quarter.

But again, this defines sex work narrowly as requiring a monetary component, which implies that the value of the sexual intercourse can always be calculated in monetary terms for the Top. And because prostitution is most often performed for money, people have tended to make such associations, so we get references to a “high-dollar prostitute” and a “ten-cent whore” that suggest levels of quality or desirability.

But those are artificial constructs. Does the sex worker who charges $100 have a warmer, wetter, more luxurious cunt than the one who charges $10? Not necessarily. Does the Top who cannot afford to pay a Benjamin for a fuck enjoy his orgasm any less because it costs less? Because it costs nothing? How does one even set an objective value on sexual intercourse? Without question, there are levels of quality in skill and service, levels of desirability in appearance and composition of flesh, levels of experience, and of charisma. But the relative worth of any of these factors is going to vary by the individual Top.

If I were to say that I expected men who use me to pay a quarter for the privilege, I would be making a statement that I consider my own offerings to be of very low value (which I do not), and making an assumption that the Tops who seek my service are men who will be satisfied with mediocre service.

As to whether or not I am a dick-loving slut rather than an unpaid sex worker, it’s unclear that the two are mutually exckusive. So far, of the responses to this question I am most persuaded by @Kayne’s original reply, and by the comment that makes a point about the need for a sense of obligation to perform. On balance, I believe that I tilt toward ‘unpaid sex worker’ for three reasons. First, what I do for Tops I do from a strong sense of duty and obligation, impressed on me by my training. I was psychologically conditioned to accept this as an obligation, and, whether I actually have such a real-world obligation or not, find it compelling enough to spend my time, money and effort to provide what I consider to be a public service. Second, what I do isn’t always pleasant, but I do it anyway. Sometimes it’s almost unbearably painful, but I endure it because it’s what I’m for. Sometimes I really don’t want to provide service to a given individual, but let him have me anyway because he has the same privilege as any other man and it is my duty to honor it. Third, what I do is work by plain definition, and I have a specific mission: Provide the opportunity for sexual intercourse for any man who wishes to have it, without discrimination, and ensure access to those who might otherwise be unable to meet that human need. My goal is not loads, or big cocks, or my own orgasm, but the satisfaction of the needs of the Tops who come to me.

Money is not the motivation of all effort. There are other spheres of endeavor in society that perform work for whom money is not the object - government and nonprofit, for example - and my career involved both. In many ways, a night hotel hosting is similar to a day in my work as a civil servant. So that, I think, fits me best - your friendly neighborhood civil servant sex worker. I’m here to help. 😃

• Upvote 1

I think I am beginning to understand your perspective. A volunteer sex worker. I like that. Sometimes I almost feel something close to that as a top. I have fucked guys who really weren't appealing to me, fat, ugly, bad hygiene, but what the hell, they need dick too. And if I can stay hard and cum in them how bad can they really be? They must have something going for them. I think just the fact that they want to get fucked turns me on. However most bottoms I find genuinely sexy.

Anyway, I like your attitude toward bottoming. You are probably a hot piece of ass, especially with a few loads already in you.