Where do you like tops to shoot?

hug

20 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

My first preference is in my ass but after that it’s wherever the top pleases. 
Anywhere on my body that he wants I’ll let him shoot. Two weirdest but quickly becoming most popular are on my wedding ring and on my panties. 
If that’s what they want that’s what I’ll let them do. 

The other week at the sauna there was a guy with a fantastic cock that I wanted in me. It turned out he didn't bareback, but when I spoke to him he said he was about to shoot anyway. I bent over and asked him to shoot over my arse. He seemed to like the idea and within a minute or two I felt a load of cum splattering all over my lower back. Once I stood up, it ended up trickling down between by arse cheeks, giving me a nice cummy hole.      

• Like 1

Always deep inside my ass.  I give up my body to receive the gift of a man's seed. I want to feel that bond with him afterwards, after he's left his permanent mark inside of me.  I need to be bred as much as he needs to breed.

• Piggy 2

If the Top's cock is long enough to get past my 2nd ring, then deep, so i can keep His load inside me until every drop is absorbed.  If He's not that long, then in my mouth, so i can taste and swallow every drop.  But as said here several times...as a bottom, the ultimate decision is always up to the Top!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...