I Didn't Know He Was A Virgin

I met Jack a couple of years ago when many of the lockdown restrictions were still in place and we started chatting on one of the Apps.  He was a very fit looking 19 year old ginger lad and he told me was a student coming towards the end of his first year at university.  Because of the pandemic, he had to stay at home with his parents and study online instead of going away to university.  He told me how much he had been looking forward to getting away from home and going to university and how disappointed he was at having to spend another year at home.

He told me he wasn't very experienced and also told me he was into older guys and then our chat became a bit more personal and then a bit more explicit.  We had swapped a few pictures and he told me how much he loved my hairy chest and how much he wanted to feel it against his body.  He also told me that he really liked the pictures of my cock and how much he wanted to feel it up his arse.  He had sent me a few pictures of his arse and one of him pulling his cheeks apart to expose his ginger hole and I told him how much I would love to fuck him.

Later on that night he messaged me and told me he was having a wank and fingering his arse as he imagined my big daddy cock fucking him.

We chatted a number of times over the next few weeks and our chats became more and more explicit and then, when some of the restrictions were lifted, he asked if we could meet up.  He said it was difficult for him to get away from home,  but Saturday  mornings were good for him and we arranged to meet up the following week.

When he arrived he was even better looking than his pictures suggested.  He had a really nice smile and a compact, chunky body with a fantastic arse and I couldn't wait to see him out of his clothes.  Almost as soon as he was in the door he pulled me towards him and kissed me and before long we were in the bedroom both stripping off our clothes .  His body was really smooth, with just a few hairs on his chest, neatly trimmed ginger pubes and a thick cock and I wasted no time in going down on him.  He groaned as I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck him.

I sucked him for a while and then he stopped me and said he was getting too close.  "My turn!" he said with a grin and bent forward to take my cock into his mouth.  He started sucking me and soon I was enjoying one of the best blow jobs I had ever had.  He may have been inexperienced, but he certainly knew what he was doing as he sucked my cock in a way that very few other guys had - I can't tell you how good it felt and I could tell he was really into sucking me.  He sucked me for a while and then I pulled my cock out of his mouth and went back down on him.

I sucked him for a while and then I motioned to him to turn round.  He knelt up on the bed, arse in the air, and I pulled his cheeks apart.  He had just a few ginger hairs round his hole and I pushed my tongue into his arse and began to lick him.  He looked over his shoulder "Is it alright?" he asked anxiously.  I told him it was absolutely fine and he relaxed as I pushed my tongue right into his hole.  I licked him for a while and then he asked to suck me again and I pushed my cock back into his mouth.  I was really close now and told him so.  He kept sucking me and a few minutes later I shot my load into his mouth.  He swallowed it all and then grinned at me.

I could tell he was ready to cum now and I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck him again.  His breathing was getting heavier and he told me he was going to cum.  "Can I cum on your chest?" he asked.  I nodded and seconds later he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a massive load of cum all down my chest.  "Oh fuck!" he moaned as I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked him again. "That was awesome!"

We arranged to meet again the following week and he told me that this time he wanted me to fuck him.  He had already told me that he wanted to take me bare and I had asked him if he was on Prep.  He said he wasn't - he had enquired about it before the pandemic but then lockdown had happened and he hadn't followed it up.

We met again the following week and before long we were naked in the bedroom, kissing, licking and sucking each other.  This time he pushed his tongue up my arse and licked me enthusiastically and then sat on my face and leant forward to suck my cock as I rimmed him.

After a while he asked me to fuck him.  I asked if he was sure he wanted to take me bare and he nodded. 

He knelt up on the bed and pulled his cheeks apart.  "Fuck me!" he  moaned.

I lubed up his hole and then pushed my cock against his arsehole.  He moaned as the head of my cock penetrated him and I stopped for a moment to let him get used to it before slowly but surely pushing my cock right up his hole.  He groaned and I waited a moment or two and then I began to fuck him very slowly.  His hole was incredibly tight and it was all I could do not to shoot my load right up him.  I began to fuck him and he moaned again.  I asked if he was alright and he grinned at me over his shoulder. "Oh yes, oh fuck yes!"

I began to fuck him a bit harder and he moaned "Oh yes, oh fuck yes!"  I was getting close now and I told him I was about to cum. "Oh, yes, please," he moaned "Cum in me!"

A few minutes later I squirted what felt like one of the biggest loads of my life right up his tight ginger hole.  When I pulled out of his arse he rolled over on his back, a blissed out look on his face, and grinned at me.  "Suck my cock!" he said.  I took his cock in my mouth and a few minutes later I was rewarded with a big mouthful of cum.

He messaged me later and told me how much he had enjoyed me fucking him and how he couldn't wait to do it again.  He also told me that some of my cum had slid out into his underpants on the train home and it had turned him on so much he had had a wank when he got home and had shot another load.

We met regularly after that and fucked in every position imaginable - with him kneeling up on the bed, on his back, bent over with his pants and trousers pulled down below his arse, and with me on my back and him riding my cock until I shot my load up him - one of his favourite positions.  After I had fucked him and cum in him, I would suck his cock, and sometimes he would cum in my mouth and sometimes he would pull out and cum on my chest - it was all very horny!

At the end of the summer, it was time for him to go back to university in the north of England and this time, much to his delight, he was able to attend in person.  Before he left, we met and fucked and it was then he told me rather shyly that I was the first guy he had ever been with.  I knew he was inexperienced, but I can honestly say I would never have guessed that he was a virgin.  I was really turned on to know that I was the first guy to suck him and swallow his cum, the first guy to lick his arse and the first guy to fuck and breed him!

He went off to university and we messaged each other now and then.  He didn't come home in the breaks, so I didn't see him until the following summer.  I wasn't sure if he would want to meet up but he was really keen.  We went out for a meal and then went home and fucked.  He stayed the night and in the morning I fucked him again.  He was having a really good time and university - not only had he aced his second year, he had been making up for lost time and told me he had taken over thirty different guys up his arse.

As far as I know, he's still not on Prep.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1