Help!!!..Bottom mostly Oral but

blkoraltm

7 hours ago, blkoraltm said:

I need help. I have a hole that sucks up lube like a vacuum and I end up dry very quick... Any lube suggestions to prevent this or other tips?!

I know cum is the best lube but can't get them loads when I have a tight dry hole!

Have you tried Vaseline? It was my go to lube for years when I was younger, and it's still what I use when I leave a plug in all day.

• Upvote 1

You don’t say what kind of lube you’re using. The function of the colon is to absorb water, so I would avoid water-based lubes for a start. I would suggest trying oil-based, and start with natural oil, like vegetable oil based. I use a mixture of crisco and coconut oil, which is forms fore of a cream than a liquid. Petroleum-based lubes like Vaseline do prevent absorption by sealing the pores, but they also prevent the skin from naturally transitioning fluids, which ultimately leads to drying out.

Silicone-based lubes are another option, though some people like myself have a reaction to some of them.

One water-based solution that might work for you is K-Lube (similar to J-Lube) which is incredibly slick and a tiny bit of the powder goes a long way. It can be prepared in as thick or thin a concentration as you like. When I’m going to do a long night of hosting, I’ll usually inject a quantity of that up my cunt to lube the interior, and use my oil-based to prime the hole and keep it wet when it dries out.

• Upvote 2