A BB Top's Experiences

Hey guys, just thought I'd share some of my experiences with you. I've been poz for almost two years, undetectable since last year (yeah!). I bottomed some way back, but discovered I like fucking hole too much to bottom anymore. I have always loved bareback, and there is nothing better than a hungry hot bottom who is poz-friendly and likes taking my loads. I have had different experiences, but the best are the semi-anonymous. I met a hot poz bottom boy last summer, and fucked him every two weeks at his apartment while his roomies were out. He would be blindfold, naked, and ass up, and invite me to come by and strip and go to town on that hot ass. He loved taking my loads. He had never seen me, but once last summer, we had such a hot session after I had bred him a few times he asked if I wanted to see his face I replied "sure." He took off the blindfold - fuck he was hot. We kissed, I sucked his dick and bred him again. I made him cum without touching his dick. Unfortunately he moved out of town and I'm not sure where he is now.

I also regularly fuck an older poz bottom bud who is about 35, masc, furry, and has a hungry ripe hole that is addictive. I can't get enough of his hole, and think about it constantly. He loves my loads too, so it really is a good arrangement. In addition, he is always totally clean, a huge plus. (I hate dirty bottoms). He is a true professional cumslut. I will probably fuck him until the cows come home! He likes me to save my loads for his hole, and once I even let him lock my dick in a chastity for four weeks until he unlocked me and I filled his hole full of cum. Currently I my balls are really full since I have been working away for awhile and, of course I like to save my loads up to reward him. I always put in a good word for him to my top buds, because he is the best cumslut. I'm a skinny guy, but I like my bottoms a bit built or thick so it works out. I am always up to meeting new bottoms 'though. I met a new bottom boy a few weeks back, and he took my loads well enough, but he wasn't totally cleaned out, and just didn't seem as cum-hungry as my regular bud. Few have measured up to my bud! Just turns me on the way he takes multiple loads and from many different guys. He always makes sure his hole has one or two loads in it before I meet him. It's hot fucking a hole feeling other guys' seed in it. I hope to be able to fuck him later on this week. I definitely need release.

Edited by Hotload84

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 8/1/2011 at 6:47 PM, hungtopinky said:

He always makes sure his hole has one or two loads in it before I meet him.

Dirty clean.