Went to Club Orlando

Bugnutty452

Last Friday I decided I needed to have my holes filled in all the ways possible, so I decided I needed to go to club Orlando. I finished work. Got my hole completely cleaned out and drove right over. I got there around 9:30 or 10 PM and I also made sure to get a video room. There are quite a few guys there a lot more older men, but I love older men I first put on my jock and then slipped my bottle of poppers into the front, I walked around looking at all of the delicious treats . Lots of guys are looking also but everyone seem to be walking towards the dark rooms.

. Lots of guys are looking also but everyone seem to be walking towards the dark rooms.

I got to the dark rooms myself and my eyes took a while to adjust. I could hear the faint sounds off skin on skin and low groans on slurping sounds. I was immediately hard I stepped into the room and started feeling around. I got to a corner and took a couple hits of poppers. The warm rush felt amazing as an instant horniness came over me I started looking for an empty hole and teased my cock with sloppy and wet hole, the bottom instantly arched his back and tried to suck my cock in, I pushed in and teased them one at a time. Then, I pulled out and slammed back in really hard. He yelped with pain and hold onto his shoulders as he bucked forward by the poppers on his very hot hole, I fucked him really hard he was begging me to slow down, but I said no I kept on fucking really hard. This dump knew his place. I quickly got tired, so I pulled out of him and then I immediately dove my cock into another waiting bottom for like five minutes and then pulled out the same two other waiting bottoms. None of which got my cum. I made a very fat troll, then suck my cock to clean up all of the bareback , raw ass juice,  lube and other men’s cum off my cock. This was one of the sleaziest things I’ve done. I repeated this process several times overnight every time I was taking a break from having my own hole fucked by random men wanting a piece of my ass.

I left the dark room and went over to the common areas where other guys were giving each other hand jobs and I got my knees, I would then suck any cock that came my way. One particularly memorable cock was this young, but large black guy. he had a very thick cock, and I asked if he was looking to top, he said yes he then push me against a wall, and held the poppers to my nose as he slowly pushed into me. Once he was inside, I realized how filled I was, and as he began me, I began to piss all over myself on floor, he fucked me like an animal. Tell me how nasty of a slut I was. I kept hitting the, and soon enough he was begging me to come. I pushed my hole out even more he roared as he held my shoulders. I shot his deep inside me.

He kept saying what a slut I was. I kept hitting the poppers and soon enough he was begging me to come. I pushed my hole out even more he roared as he held my shoulders and shot his load deep inside me. I immediately spun around and sucked him clean while another guy mounted me and began his assault. I could feel the cum dripping out of my ass and on my legs, this guy only fucked me for a couple minutes and then beyond shooting inside me Also, I started begging him to give me his load, and he happily obliged.

I moved out of that area and went back to the room, as I walked in I started feeling the Cocks of any man who would let me. if they were hard, I would immediately turn around and back right up onto their dick with no questions ever being asked. I was in full slut mode and needed to be used and abused. 

I did this successfully with around five men to witch, held onto me and fuck me like no tomorrow bending me over and ensuring  that I was able to take their cock and everyone else’s.  

I saw an old black man with a big cock and a very distended stomach. I Motioned him to come right over and he slipped right into my wet hole, he bent me over, held my arms behind my back and jackhammered my hole. my legs would shake from the involuntary orgasms I was having as he pounded me I begged for more.I hear him starting to growl, and then I felt his warm come pushed beyond my second hole. He pulled out at me and walked away.

I hear him starting to growl, and then I felt his warm come pushed beyond my second hole. He pulled out at me and walked away.

Then decided I needed more. So, I walked away into the next part of the building, where there was another dark room, there was some man being fucked, and a few others, sucking each other‘s dicks. But I was really horny and needed some more cock. So I would stand along the wall and jerk my cock, while other men walked by.a few of them stopped and gave me very good blowjobs and then I would waive them off as I wanted a dick inside of me. I met this short, hairy man with a nice cock, I proceeded to play with him. He bent me and slipped inside of me. He made me lay down on the table. He fucked me hard until he shot his load deep into my ass. 

I finally decided I had enough and I needed to cum soon. I made my way back to the first dark room and proceeded to find a bottom, I tested them out with each other, their juices on my cock and then I found one you had a very wet and sloppy hole. I fucked him for about eight minutes and then I jerked off and then pushed it all into his hole and continue to fucking him until I went soft. 

It was a very, very fun night.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 9