Cumdump Rio, Buenos aires, Lima

BarebackSR

• 2 weeks later...

With the exception of maybe Palm Springs, Fort Lauderdale  or San Francisco, the city where I got the most amount of action was Rio.  And primo men.  You'll find the locals are incredibly friendly and you have a choice of so many types of guys.  You cannot take guys to your hotel room, but why would you want to.  In Rio, there were clubs that were like old time bathhouses in the US, with pools as well as a snack bar.  It was busy during the day or night.  It wasn't in the tourist area, more residential.  But I took a cab, I felt safe and it was so good I went back a second time that trip and then returned to Rio the following year to get some more.

You need to use common sense, it's best to travel with a buddy, go during the day and make sure the cab driver knows where he is taking you and where your hotel is located when you are going back to the beach area.

• Like 1