women who are insatiable cocksuckers?

Explorer10cs

Used to work with a girl who LOVED to suck and swallow. Started fucking her when we were on a biz trip together, after that she'd suck me off a few times a week, lasted for the next 4 years till she changed jobs. She truly loved sucking cock, have come across girls here and there who enjoy it but the majority got through the motions, not this girl it was her life's goal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, luckster69 said:

My sister in law loves cock and cum she swallows it all too, such a cock slut she tells my wife about it while I'm sitting with them and I act like nothings going on but just dang I'd love to share some hot loads with her.

I want to meet a girl like that so bad!

On 10/22/2023 at 7:20 AM, Explorer10cs said:

Us men love dick..24 hours a day…can’t get enough. Do you personally women who are the same ? Who can’t get enough dick? 

I used to fuck a woman like that, unless she thought she could get it in her pussy or ass. Usually, she'd insist on getting creamed before she'd suck.

For a long time I've said that men give the best head because of the enthusiasm factor. Men suck cock and swallow cum because they LOVE it. I, for one, am addicted to it as well.

Too often it seems, women just go through the motions, if you will, doing it because they think they have to or to please their men. Men do it to please men too, but they also receive immense pleasure from the act. At least this pig does. 

That being said, I'm not really into reciprocation. First, when I'm "On duty" at the bookstore, I am not usually interested in receiving head at all because my focus is on getting as many loads of cum as I possibly can.

Second, I thoroughly enjoy the role of being the bookstore pig. My role is simply to be available to service all who need it and to keep the floor clean (wouldn't want anyone to slip and fall on a pool of stranger cum). Plus, I am unworthy to receive the service of others. My job is to receive cum, and,  just like a urinal's job to receive piss, it's a one-way only transaction. 

Third, in my experience, men may be very enthusiastic, but they are not always highly skilled. Many times they let their beards/whiskers interfere (I shave very close before duty sessions) and often they lack the powerful suction that is frequently necessary to cumplete the job with many men.