Strong Pelvic Floor Muscles.

This is probably a weird topic to post but I figured I might as well ask. I suffer from super tight/strong pelvic floor muscles to the point that my ass can hurt for days from being so tight. Imagine shoulder muscle pain from stress but on your taint. In the past I've gone to physical therapy and taking medication for it but I'm in a new city with a new Dr so I kind of have to get started again. Does anyone else suffer from this? What do you do/take to help with it? I do the stretching exercises as well as hot baths and smoke weed daily to help my muscles relax but just like with a tense shoulder it can take days to go back to normal.  Any helpful input is appreciated. 

Try meditation or Chi-gong to help relax the body. Chemical wise try Poppers but not Isopropyl. Either get Amyl, Pentyl or Butyl as these nitrates actually relax all of your smooth muscles, Throat, ass etc. They will give a headspin. Really good for sex. And also try getting something like Oxball's Pighole in different sizes to train your rearend to relax, just get the plugs for them too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, hairyone said:

Have you tried meditation or find a massage therapist?  You may have to find someone who has studied Body Electric.

Physical Therapy is basically a massage that helps relax your pelvic muscles and since its medical its covered by insurance :p. 

• 6 months later...
On 10/24/2023 at 5:31 PM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

Try meditation or Chi-gong to help relax the body. Chemical wise try Poppers but not Isopropyl. Either get Amyl, Pentyl or Butyl as these nitrates actually relax all of your smooth muscles, Throat, ass etc. They will give a headspin. Really good for sex. And also try getting something like Oxball's Pighole in different sizes to train your rearend to relax, just get the plugs for them too.

I love you're comment. Extremely informative and to the point. Beautiful and absolutely true.

As a bottom since 1st time, training and relaxing your hole and throat go a long way. Find the right spot and curves to the dick your sucking, and follow your tongue down to your throat to swallow the dick. I love to swallow...