Develop a new attraction to a different type of guy?

Calstock

Boston based here and the town can be a bit of an underwhelming scene. Well lately I’ve been taking the T everyday and I keep bumping into a very hunky daddy. I haven’t usually been this attracted to a daddy type, but I haven’t been able to stop thinking about playing more. Thoughts? Ever switch up your type?

On average, my type changes every five years or so I have noticed. And its usually a 180 turn to a TOTALLY different scene, different looks, build and different background. The age range changes since I've always been into daddies, but now I am a daddy. 🤣 I now deal more with married guys where as my younger self always wrote-off married men.

Edited by topblkmale
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Idk if it is a change of type in my case, probably just discovering more options. I'm usually into slim tops, also don't mind if they are shorter than me. But recently I found out that it doesn't matter so much, if I just can agree with the top that I can only drop my pants, directly bend over and get my ass bred and send back home. Then somehow it also works for me no matter of other details. Probably I'm a glory hole candidate for getting fucked? 😂

I had a very narrow range of "likes" in my 20's. Then met a few people in my 30's that helped me push my limits. Many were not my usual "type" and I soon discovered that if you look "outside the box" you'll find a lot of things that you're missing. Since then, I don't have a "type". As long as we're having good sex and enjoy each other, then that's my type.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/25/2023 at 4:49 AM, liquidtmd said:

I never got the bigger beardy bear / daddy type and preferred slim twinks for many years, but all it took was one really decent play sessions and then ...yup, I get it now. 

Yeah similar. I have always been mostly attracted to twinks. 

It was a special bear who got me into raw fucking and changed my life. 

We currently live on different continents but we stay in touch. 

He’s In Amsterdam now. I’m in Seattle. We have a lifetime goal of 100 loads. We are at 25. 

i think this is a great question.

We are sensual beings: vision, taste, touch, smell, hearing.   i think through experience, we can our needs/desires can be fed and evolve through the exercise of all of those senses, switching them up and not being dependent or allowing certain senses to dominate our choices. 

i had a FB for about a year and a half Who visited about once a week. i was always waiting door open, lying face down/ass up, naked... and blind folded. i never saw Him,  so my experience with Him was  through my other four senses... and wow, we had a great thing going.