Daddies boy.

cqaction

I came home from work, it had been a long day.... Even if I had gotten a little sauna fun earlier, I was shattered after a long day. I sit, open a beer, just start to unwind when I have a message,

"Boy, Daddy's horny."

My heart fluttered reading it, and I immediately reply,

"Yes Daddy, 5 minutes please."

I quickly go to the bedroom, strip off uniform, on goes the booty shorts and nothing else. I unlock my front door, the. Bend over the stairs ready. A few minutes later Daddy arrives. He's had a few drinks, I can smell it on him. He gropes my ass as we walk upstairs, I love the build up as always.

Into the bedroom, he's kissing my neck, telling me how he loves me again, and he's sorry that he is drunk and will be rough. I kiss him back telling him it's okay, and I love him too. He tells he his friend "new Daddy" is going to pick him up here, so he doesn't have long. He wants to be rough with me, he wants my hole, no foreplay, no teasing, he wants to take me hard. He wants to hurt me. I kiss him again, knowing what he wants to hear.

"I love you Daddy, rape me."

He shoves me down hard, pulling my shorts to the side. He spits on his hand, pulling his cock out, and forcing it into me. It hurts, I know he wants it too. It's been a while since we have played like this, but I know what to do. He starts pounding me like a jack hammer. I tell him it hurts, he spits in my face. I swallow it, thanking him. I tell him I love him. He's grunting, 10, 15 minutes of constant pounding. I'm a piece of meat for him, but he wants me to be right now. I exist just to let him use me.

He moans that he's close, he moans he needs something to push him over the edge. I open my mouth for him to spit in over and over, making me feel even more worthless. I swallow it all, gagging like a good little faggot before I whisper to him,

"Please Daddy, rape your cum into me."

That does it, another few minutes of the hardest fucking I've ever had, and he's done. I feel his load inside me. He pulls out. My hole, stinging, sore and swollen. He kisses me again, and I know what to say.

"Thank you for raping me Daddy."

He walks downstairs, leaving me lying on the bed. As I hear the door shut, I get a text from "New Daddy."

"You slut, he just got in the car and told me he's fucked you, when is my turn?"

"I was Daddy's rape toy, but once you drop him off I'll be yours" I reply, knowing what will happen.

"Good boy, you'll be my Rape toy in 25 minutes. Love you slut x" New Daddy replies to me.

I'm smiling, knowing I've pleased Daddy, and that I'll please new Daddy shortly.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4