Happy Halloween

I heard about this club from one of my regular fuck buddies who knew I was really into vampires and while he was fucking the hell out of my hole he told me these guys and only guys don't just dress up as vampires and party they all get fangs implanted in their mouths and share blood during their parties but only after they get bitten themselves and are excepted into the coven . Hearing all this while he was plowing my hole really got me excited and it made my ass clamp down on his cock and made him moan more as he came in my ass causing me to come on the bed. Once we both could breathe better he slipped out of my ass with a pop and we sat for a moment and he explained more to me about this club. He told me since tonight was halloween the vampires were holding a night of a masquerade party to start and there everyone was welcome but at the stroke of midnight all the guys  who didn't want to stay for the orgy left the club and the owner locked the doors and the frenzy started.

He told me the dress code for new comers was slacks and white button shirt with a tie and a jock underneath so the coven members knew who were the humans and the bottoms for the night while the coven members dressed in the old aristocrat way. After he told me all of this I went and got all I needed for the night including a mask to wear and the rest of the day I was so excited I couldn't stay still. I made sure to clean my ass thoroughly around 7 and made my way to the club downtown and was impressed with it. The building was a 2 story castle style and it had been decked out for Halloween with lights gargoyles and everything else that made you feel like you stepped back through time.

I got to the door and was let in by a massive muscled man dressed as an aristocrat and when he saw me he smiled enough that I could see his fangs. Seeing this plus the mounds of muscle on this man made me so hard and I could feel the precum running in my jock. He had in blue contacts and I could see how the shirt he was wearing with his costume could easily be ripped if he flexed in it. I licked my lips as he let me in the club and as I walked by him he held onto my arm as he crouched down and slipped his meaty hand down the back of my pants and probed my lubed hole. 

He smiled again showing those pointy whites and whispered in my ear that he was looking forward to the after party and he would be looking for me. The sound of his smooth deep voice made me tremble and clench my hole around his probing digit. He slipped it out and licked it saying that he hoped I enjoyed the night. I stepped through and was welcomed by the sound of some great music and the sights of many men all dancing drinking and lewdly feeling up everyone they could get their hands on.

I smiled as I walked up to the bar and was greeted by the bartender that was also dressed as a aristocratic vampire. I say dressed but really all his costume was the clothes painted on his actually full naked body. He saw me looking and smiled at me exposing his fangs when I looked at his hard leaking bouncing cock. I was shocked because it was probably 12 inches long and had a large spiked prince Albert piercing coming from the tip. Seeing that bouncing on his tight six pack made me drool and precum even more that I didn't hear him ask me what I wanted to drink. I snapped out of my daze and ordered a bloody Mary and asked that he spoke it a bit more with some of his pre cum. 

It made him smile more and he said he was happy to and brought my glass down to his cock and stroked it some to bring out some fresh from the tap. He handed it to me and said he would see me around. I walked away harder than ever and started dancing with the other guys here getting felt up by what felt like everyone. I was having such a blast I didn't keep track of the time and was shocked that the owner of the club got on stage to announce that it was now midnight and that anyone who wasn't staying for the after party needed to close out their tabs and head on out. About half of the crowd started to make their way to the bar to close out their tabs while the rest of us who were staying met up to one side of the club to not be in the way.

When the last guy left the owner called in the bouncer and told him to lock up. Once the doors were shut the owner announced that it was the witching hour where the creatures of the night went and decended on their prey and made new vampires for the coven. With that we looked as a door at the top of the stairs leading to the second floor opened and put walked over two dozen beautifully sexy vampires walked down. All of them dressed in the garb of the night and each one of them were muscled and sexy. When they  all made it to the bottom of the stairs The owner said for the humans to now remove their garments except for their undergarments and step forward onto the dancing floor in a circle. 

Once we were all stripped into nothing but our jocks and we stood in a circle around the dance floor and the vampires step forward once more and circled each of us with lust in their eyes and each smiling showing their fangs for all of us to see. Once each of them was satisfied at looking at us the owner announced let the orgy begin. Each vampire grabbed one of us and brought us to different parts of the club what we didn't see behind the closed curtains were benches St Andrew's crosses slings and other stations where we would be used for tonight's coven entertainment and hopefully joining the coven itself.

I was so happy to see that the bartender walked up to me and grabbed me by my arm guiding me to the nearest bench where he started to rub his still painted body on mine and making out with me and tweaking my nipples. After making out and feeling the tips of his fangs with my tongue I started to be pushed downward by the sexy vampire stud kissing and licking his painted body till I got to his spiked cock licking up and down the shaft circling the piercing and lapping at his balls causing him to moan in pleasure. While I was doing what I thought was a great job The vampire bartender said he was hoping that I would be available for him first because my fuck buddy told him about me in advance and showing pictures of how I looked and He wanted to be the one to initiate membership into the coven.

Hearing this made me pre-cum even more and made my hole itch with excitement at my friend sent me up with a very sexy man. My vampire stud then lifted me from his crotch and had me bend over the bench and dove straight into my hole nipping at it with his fangs causing me to moan and yelp at the points as he nipped at my skin around the hole. His tongue felt amazing as it probe through my whole and I couldn't get enough at his tongue went deeper and deeper into the wetness of my hole. Once you felt I was probably lubed you lined his spite cod piece up to my twitching hole and plunge straight into it causing me to arch my back and yell in both pain and pleasure as I could feel the insides of my body be ripped apart.

My vampire was kind enough to allow me to get used to his cock in my abused hold now and once the pain subsided pleasure took over my senses and he ravaged my hole even more thrusting in and out pulling out to where just the tip was in and then thrusting in with all his force causing me to jump each time and moan even louder. He fucked me for what felt like hours but I knew it was just for a few minutes and I could feel his thrust getting harder and faster and I could hear his panting in my ear. The sounds of sex were all around us flesh on flesh moaning and pain and pleasure and I knew each of the new members were ready to be a full fledged vampire in this coven vampires looking at each other nodding as the sign that each of them were about to breed the no longer to be humans and mark them as theirs forever. 

My vampire whispered in my ear telling me that my induction to the coven was about to begin and that he would be my Maker in this coven and we would always share a special bond. With that he let out a hiss and then struck me in my neck with his fangs causing my skin to break and my blood to fill in his mouth just as he slammed his hardest into my ass and I could feel his cock expanding flooding me with his cum I could feel the wetness and the heat of his cum filling me and causing me to come on the floor under the bench. Once he was done coming in sucking on my neck he once again whisper to my ear you are a vampire now but the best kind yet you have joined the coven of the poz vampires and have earned your fangs like the others around you but the night is still young Go enjoy more of your new coven spread around what we have gifted you with and turn more humans into our kind.

Happy Halloween

• Like 18
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...