Trained by Sir Doug

ScorpionFF

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all who are interested in this story for your patience. I was intending to post some more parts to this story a lot sooner, but life sidetracked me as it does. I shall be dropping Parts 10 through to 13 this evening that are now ready to share. Part 14 'might' be ready too....Ā šŸ½

Part 10; ''Taking Advantage''

As soon as Sir Doug left the room Uncle Terry looked at his watch then started the stopwatch on his phone. He then looked at me intensely as he slowly tugged on his 12" shaft from tip to base. I watched with a lustful longing each full back and forth stroke as his uncut foreskin pulled back off the glans with each downward stroke to reveal a thick mushroom head that was girthier than the shaft to watching it be covered up again with each upward stroke...

- I know my friend Doug very well, and that call he has just taken is going to be at least one hour.

Ā Suddenly there was the sound of an engine starting...

- What the fuck.... He's not driving?.... He's been drinking!

Uncle Terry leapt up and looked out of the window to watch Sir drive the 150 metres or so to the end of the drive where he stopped and parked. And with the light on in the car it was clear that Sir was needing some real privacy as he spoke with his brother Keith.Ā 

- Aaaaaaahhh, now that has to be a serious call. That is surely going to take well over an hour.... Okay, take that dildo out of your cunt, GET UP, and bring it with you.
- Yes SIR.

*I said SIR as opposed to Sir with much more conviction. Uncle Terry was SIR. And Sir Doug was Sir*

I followed Uncle Terry who I was now addressing as SIR into the kitchen where he got the key and unlocked the door down to Sir's cellar come play dungeon, and told me to go down and kneel on the edge of one of the vinyl covered mattresses with my back to the mirror thus facing outwards, but with enough room so he could kneel on the mattress in front of me. Once on the correct side of the cellar door himself he closed it.... then locked it!Ā 

He came down, walked over to me, removed the clamps from my tits and there standing erect and pert that were once my pathetic little weeping boy-tits now stood a pair of little piglet-tits that in a few short weeks had become hardwired to my ever loose stretched out cunt when tweaked. Even though they were not quite fully fledged pig-tits yet they were coming along very nicely.

Kneeling down on the vinyl covered mattress so we were now face to face he grabbed my ever growing piglet-tits and starting tweaking.... And that first jolt of an intense electric sensation hit my cunt making it tingle and excrete my very own cunt juice which had only started since Sir Doug started to train me.Ā 

- Now you listen good pig as I will say all of this only once. And you are to maintain eye contact the whole time I am speaking! First of all, Doug and I have been best friends for over 35 years and we tell each other everything. I have seen the contracts he had you sign so I cannot understand why he had you sign your name to not having another man touch you during at least the first year of your training whilst at the same time getting you high on meth tonight which is when all morals and inhibitions leave the building, and at the same time have me here when you are in this completely uninhibited high n horny slutty state knowing all too well that I would have a very strong desire to fuck and breed you, and I have every intention of allowing that dark desire to come into the here and now. Understood, pig?

- YES.... SIR!Ā 

- You confirmed verbally and visually on your first night with Doug that if he was not undetectable but instead super tā˜£ļøxic to the point of having a Viral Load in the tens of millions you would allow him to fuck you without a condom and shoot his dirty seed deep into your piggy neg guts. My current Viral Load stands at Fourteen Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Seven Thousand. Do you consent to me ejaculating deep inside of your cunt tonight despite the contract you have signed?

As he asked that question his grip on my hard and pert piglet-tits greatly tightened as he continued to tweak sending stronger jolts of intense pleasure to my increasingly wet cunt as our eyes were fixed upon one another. I didn't answer, I just gave out a whimper.

- DO you CONSENT?
- YES.... SIR.

The grip on my piglet-tits tightened once again which made my eyes now roll into the back of my head and....

- Oh FUuuuuuuHHHHcK SIR.... my cunt just tingled.... SIR.

I whimpered some more as my head now dropped downwards in response to the physical and audible pleasure becoming too much to bear. I was now staring at SIR Terry's 12" highly charged throbbing Fuck Weapon with its big bulbous shiny fat purple cock head that was now oozing a stream of Tā˜£ļøXIC pre-cum.Ā 

- I told you not to look away. Now do as you are told and look at me.
- Yes SIR... Sorry, SIR.

- Now, you have already consented to me breeding that beautiful cunt of yours despite you being neg and me having an ever increasing Viral Load which I will repeat for you now stands at Fourteen Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Seven Thousand. However, I have one further vital piece of information you should know. Before I tell you, I want you to stand up and move to the middle of the mattress and keeping yourself parallel to the mirror I want you to continue the show and fuck that slutty cunt of yours with that 13"er toy like you did earlier.Ā 

- YES... SIR!Ā 

It did not take long for all 13" to be rammed deep into my hungry piglet cunt, and as I now eagerly rode it kneeling in an upright position SIR Terry bent over slightly and took to tweaking my hardwired piglet-tits once again along with giving me instructions to look into his deep set eyes...

- The other piece of vital information you should know about is I also have been diagnosed with a severe case of Hyperspermia. That means the volume of my ejaculations are abnormally high. I have had my volume tested a number of times with the average coming in at 21.9ml which I have been told can be upto about 7 times more than the usual average amount.Ā 

I again lost my focus and brought my eyes to the sight of his intoxicating 12" highly charged throbbing Fuck Weapon with the oozing pre cum having now dropped a few dollops ofĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC juice onto the vinyl sheet below. Taking a big scoop of this nasty pre-cum from his bulbous shiny fat purple cock head SIR rubbed it on the bottom of my nose where my nostrils are, and above my lip too, so now with each breath in all I could smell was his dirty pre-cum which only served to arouse me further still in my pig-hungry meth high.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

Don't keep us waiting please sir!Ā 

6 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Thank you to all who are interested in this story for your patience. I was intending to post some more parts to this story a lot sooner, but life sidetracked me as it does. I shall be dropping Parts 10 through to 13 this evening that are now ready to share. Part 14 'might' be ready too....Ā šŸ½

Ā 

• Piggy 1

Part 11; ''Fangs & Piss''

- You will now show your willingness to be fucked and bred by me tonight by licking up my highly charged pre-cum off of the vinyl sheet.
- YES.... SIR!Ā 

I eagerly gobbled up what was there for this pig to enjoy, where I was soon told to swivel around so I was now at about a 45 degree angle to the mirror with my knees spread as far apart as they would go, my arms straight and fists clenched as to give my body sturdy support, to arch my beefy ass out, and to look into the mirror.

Still wearing his army boots and executioner hood I watched him climb behind me, yank out the 13" dildo, and insert his big bulbous shiny fat purple cock head into my gaping cunt. Holding on to his throbbing highly charged Fuck Weapon he stared down at it as he moved it making that fat bulbous cock head move around at the entrance to my now very loose cunt....

- Oh Fuck YEAH, look at that. You feel so warm, soft and wet down there. Damn, you are such a fucking hot and nasty whore.

He brought his head up and his eyes looking into mine via the reflection in the mirror...

- You have clearly broken your contract now. What do you have to say for yourself, faggot?
- Fuck me. PLEASE Fuck me... SIR!

His expression suddenly changed to that of someone who looked really sinister, it was like his essence had come to life and as such his face had suddenly become very dark and animated, and part of the extreme change in his expression was for the first time he smiled very widely which revealed that he had crooked teeth with his two incisor teeth appearing to have been sharpened.

Tilting his head to the side he came into my neck and pressed those sharpened incisors into my flesh. He wasn't drawing any blood but I could feel those fangs digging in. All this was happening as his face and eyes remained animated whilst staring right into me.

And then in the blink of a eye he released the incisors from my neck, grabbed a hold of my plump hips and slammed all 12" into me, balls deep and obviously now past my second ring. And his did not hold there, no, he instantly took to fucking me, long firm strokes. Not a hard or fast fuck. But firm, and on each outward stroke there was no pause for the inward stroke. Once all the way in on each inward stroke there was a very brief pause for about half a second. He fucked me like this for several minutes then abruptly pulled out and stood up and stood in front of me. He tilted my head sideways as to inspect me....

- Oh dear, I have left you with two bite marks from my sharp incisors. Don't worry, the skin is not broken, but what will Dougie boy have to say about that, huhĀ šŸ˜ˆ

He had brought down two cold beers with him and it was now he grabbed them and went to sit on Sir's antique armchair in the corner where I was to continue the 13" toy show. But before he went to enjoy his beers he gagged me with a ball gag, so as he sat down to kick back stroking hisĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC Fuck-Meat with his drinks I faced him (so I was with my back but at an angle to the mirror behind me) as I rode the 13" dildo and tweaked my own hard and pert piglet-tits with moans of pleasure emanating from my gagged mouth.

He was about half way through his second beer when he stood up and walked over and stood in front of me. He removed the ball gag, told me to look up at him, grabbed a hold of hisĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC Fuck Weapon which was about to show me a new trick for the night, and just stood there, silent, with an intent look on his face, and then.....Ā 

GUSH. His first piss for the evening having necked several beers, and it was a powerful stream, hitting my chest, then aiming higher the powerful force of piss hit my face, and then a perfect aim straight into my wide open mouth for which I needed no prompting. He would not let me drink much though as he seemed to prefer spraying all over my face and chest. He pissed like this for a few minutes, literally drenching me. And when he was done I was kneeling in a huge puddle of his delicious warm and salty Golden piss.

He returned to the armchair to finish off his second beer where he started to stroke again and where I carried on riding the 13" dildo as I alternated between tweaking on my piglet-tits and scooping up the piss to splash on my head, face, torso, and limbs. I really was one very happy pig. SIR looked at the timer on his phone....

- Fuck, we have been down here for 90 minutes. Doug might have come back in by now.Ā 

As this high and horny meth slut knelt in the huge puddle of warm piss with the 13" dildo still stuffed up my loose hungry pig-cunt SIR reattached the ball gag and promptly left, locking the door behind him.Ā 

Master Terry.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Part 12: ''Taking Control''

Once upstairs SIR went into the living room, looked out the window and he could see Sir Doug's car had returned, and no sooner had he seen that he could hear footsteps from the room above. Had Sir realised that SIR and I were missing. SIR was about to find out. He went and got himself another beer and sat in his usual spot on the couch, drank, and waited. It did not take long for Sir to come down and into the living room...

- Hey Doug mate, how's your mum?
- She's not too bad thanks Terry mate. But Keith and his wife really need a break, so I am going up tomorrow to look after mum for a week, maybe a while longer. I've just been upstairs packing. Would you do me a favour and keep an eye out the boy, my sub pig Jason whilst I am gone?
- Sure Doug.
- By the way, where is he?
- Oh, you know what a little show off he can be. He wanted to continue the dildo riding show downstairs in your play dungeon. I sat in your beloved armchair drinking beer just watching him. I left him to it as I was wanting to see how you are. Shall I bring him back upstairs?

SIR Terry knew that Sir Doug would be asleep very soon as he had that drowsy state about him that he only had when he had taken some sleeping tablets which he would take on occasion, which somehow became more potent when Sir Doug mixed them with alcohol. He knew there would not be enough time to bring the piss soaked neck bitten Chem-pig back upstairs before his friend Doug would be fast asleep....

- Actually, I'm almost asleep Terry mate, I'm going to bed in a bit.Ā 
- Have you taken some sleeping tablets?
- Yeah.
- I thought so. I can tell. You are always like this when you mix them with alcohol. Hey, let me take you to bed now, make sure you get there safely, you are already very drowsy. I don't want you having an accident on the stairs.Ā 

Terry took his good friend Doug up stairs and made sure he was in bed safely. As soon as Doug's head hit the pillow he was fast asleep. Terry sat down in Doug's bedroom for a few moments, and as he looked around he saw Doug's case that he had just packed. He also saw Sir's knee length Police Boots and Muir;

He got up, took his executioner hood and army boots off, then put Sir Doug's Police Boots and Muir on, went to the bedroom door as he carried his army boots and executioner hood, turned to a sleeping Doug, and said....

- Don't worry Doug my friend, I will look after that cloud blowing slut in the play dungeon for you. He is going to get a belly full of my dirty seed tonight.

SIR laughed as he left -- Sir was already sound asleep!

SIR returned to the cellar dungeon, once again locking it behind him, only to find a piss soaked meth flying high n horny pig feverishly ride a 13" dildo whilst multiple times scooping up piss from the puddle of piss he was kneeling in and repeatedly splashing it onto his torso, limbs, head and face, and even with all of that still finding time to tweak his hardwired piglet-tits. SIR sat down in the armchair again, drinking more beer, and puffing on one of Sir's fat cigars.Ā 

- Your Sir Doug is now fast asleep, and with a few sleeping pills in his system he will not be waking for several hours. His case is already packed for a one week plus trip away to look after his mother to give his brother and sister in law a break, and guess who is in charge of keeping an eye on you? That's right; ME!Ā šŸ˜ˆ

SIR watched me over the next hour as I remained high n horny, gagged, splashing around in his piss and riding the 13"er whilst he sank three more beers as he continued to enjoy smoking on Sir's cigars. The third beer came to an end and he got up and walked over to the piss laden mattress that I was on....

- Take that dildo out of your cunt, stand up and walk over to the sling with your back to it, with your hands clasped behind your back. I need you to dry off.Ā 

I stood in front of the sling, still flying high on my cloud blowing from earlier and watched as SIR walked towards me. I stood there, naked, wearing nothing but my chastity cage. Upon reaching me he removed the ball gag and ordered me to keep my mouth wide open. With my mouth wide open he once again tonight grabbed a hold of my piglet-tits and tweaked them hard which caused the very pleasurable electrical jolts of intense pleasure to surge through my loose cock and cum hungry pig-warm wet cunt which in turn made me give out moans of pleasure through my wide open mouth. SIR without missing a beat spat right to the back of my mouth...

- Yes, I can see you like that. You receive my bodily fluids very well. And boy will you receive every bodily fluid I have by the time I am done with you. I might not be done with you by the end of tonight, or even whilst Doug is away, but there will come a point where I will be done with you!Ā 

He spat into the back of my mouth again.Ā 

- These boots need shining. SHINE them!
- Yes, SIR.

I loved boot shining, it is something I really enjoyed. So from the standing position I got on all fours and eagerly polished Sir's boots that SIR was now wearing. I was in hog heaven as I licked over and over between happy groans of pleasure....

- Stop shining and look at my Tā˜£ļøXIC poz Dick to see the vile mess you have made.Ā 

I looked up at his highly infectious throbbing Fuck Weapon and it was now oozing copious amounts ofĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC pre-cum.

He cupped underneath his balls where a sudden gush of pre-cum squirted out and onto the floor. He shook his beautiful Fuck Weapon to throw off any remaining pre-cum onto the floor. He then stood on the puddle of dirty pre-cum that had just squirted out.Ā 

- Look at what you have done, you've dirtied the sole of this boot. LIE ON YOUR BACK faggot, with your mouth open wide and tongue hanging out ready to clean up the mess you have made.
- Yes., SIR.

I was now lying on my back and the sole of the boot that was now soiled SIR removed from his foot/leg, crouched down by my face as he held the boot, spat in my mouth again, and barked at me....

- YOU FUCKING CLEAN THIS, faggot-boy.Ā 

I licked over and over the sole of Sir's boot that SIR intentionally soiled with his potent pre-cum. He seemed to reach a point of being satisfied with my work where he then put the boot back on, stood up, and stood on my face, not with any significant body weight of course, just the action in itself to show me who the real BOSS is around here!
Ā 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Part 13: ''More Clouds, and More Piss*

- Now get up and kneel on the dry mattress with your hands behind your back.Ā 
- Yes, SIR.Ā 

He followed me and placed his highly chargedĀ poz piss piston into my mouth, held it there as he held the back of my head and looked down at me with an intense look of concentration....

- Don't you dare waste a drop faggot-boy as we are on the dry mattress!Ā 

Suddenly a hard stream of SIR's Golden warm salty piss hit the back of my throat, and being the obedient and subservient pig-faggot that I am I wanted to please SIR so set about not spilling a drop. I was a good little pig-faggot, I got my throat into a steady rhythm drank every drop of the strong stream that gushed out for well over a minute without any spillage whatsoever. Removing his Ā pozĀ piss piston from my mouth he stood back and looked at the vinyl sheet covered mattress around me....

- Well done faggot-boy, you didn't waste a drop. Now open that slutty mouth of yours, I want to make completely sure you drank every last drop...

He stepped forwards, grabbed my hair to yank my head back, and again spat into my mouth, this time the spitting was followed by a firm slap to my face.

- I'm impressed pig, you really did drink every drop. You're a good little faggot-boy! Good pig.
- Thank you SIR. I am here to please you, to serve YOU!

He crouched down to my eye level and ordered me to again look directly into his deep set eyes as he set about tweaking my piglet-tits again.Ā 

- You are here to SERVE me are you faggot-boy?
- Yes, SIR.
- So you will subMIT to anything that my depraved mind desires and lusts?
- Yes, SIR.
- I do like an subservient and obedient pig. And by the way, I WILL be coming deep inside of your cunt tonight, and once I do you will no longer call me SIR.

The grip on my piglet-tits tightened causing the usual intense sensations of pleasure deep within my cunt not to mention it becoming wetter as the tit tweaking made sure more cunt juice was excreted. I searched his eyes for the answer to what he might want me to call him once he had cum inside of me.Ā 

- From the moment I have unloaded my dirty seed deep inside of your cunt you will from that point on address me as.... Master!Ā 
- Oh fuck... Fuck... FUCK...

My eyes closed, my head flopped forwards, and all I could do now was whimper as I flew within the realms of pig-boy ecstasy in my high n horny state.

- I see. Going by your intense reaction you cannot wait until that moment where you will address me as Master. Don't worry faggot-boy, it WILL be happening tonight. Now get up and lie under that rim seat. C'mon pig, time for you to eat out my Ā poz-cunt.Ā 

I knew how to position myself as Sir and I had used it a few times so far in my training. But there was a big difference between Sir Doug and SIR Terry. The latter's ass cheeks were wasted to reveal a beautiful smooth cunt-hole that appeared to have some skin tags present. He grabbed a beer, and another one of Sir's fat cigars, sat on the rim seat, and I got to work. I started off with licking to get SIR's cunt-hole to relax and open up so I could begin probing with my tongue, first with the tip, then getting in deeper. All the while SIR drank and puffed. I was told several times that I was doing a great job, but to get in deeper....Much deeper!

- Good boy pig, you done a great job down there. I think you have earned a reward. C'mon, up you get and kneel back on the dry mattress.
- Yes, SIR.

What was my reward to be? I did not have to wait to find out. SIR gave me the meth filled meth pipe with lighter.

- There you go faggot-boy, time for a fresh hit, and get as high as you can for me. I wanted you completely fucked up and wasted! Show me what you got....
- YES, SIR.Ā 

As I recommenced getting cloudy SIR wondered off to Sir's wooden box underneath the staircase. Removing Sir's Muir from his head he replaced it with a full Rubber Gas Mask. He then returned and just stood there stroking his pre-cum oozing Fuck Weapon looking down at me as I blew cloud after cloud after cloud. I looked up at him but I could not see his eyes due to the clouds and the lenses to the Gas Mask.

Once SIR was satisfied that I was well and truly wasted he took the meth pipe from me, put it to one side, then came and knelt in front of me. Again he went for my weak spot, my hard and pert hardwired piglet-tits.

As my heart raced and as my respiratory rate had increased with meth sweat making my skin glisten SIR went to town on working on making my cunt excrete more cunt juice through the tweaking, and the harder it got the wetter and hungrier my cunt became.Ā 

SIR now spoke, and due to the Gas Mask he now spoke with a deeper and quieter yet still intelligible voice....

- GET IN THAT SLING, faggot-boy.
- YES, SIR.Ā 

I with a great eagerness leapt up and threw myself into the sling, and more than happy for the immediate restraining of both of my wrists and ankles. Ā 

- Knock me up SIR, permanently soil me with your corrupt DNA, mark me and own this obedient faggot who will SERVE you with my mind and body to fulfill all of your darkest desires. PLEASE SIR, I....

Before I could utter another word in, SIR in response to my fucked up verbal spent the next several minutes fucking the hell out of me, or maybe he was fucking the HELL into me!Ā šŸ˜ˆ

He stopped for a rest, breathless and sweaty from the hard pounding he just gave to me.

- I normally only play with my fellowĀ poz brothers but my Highly Charged Fuck Weapon stroking against your neg cunt feels so fucking hot and nasty....It's all fucking hot and wet in there.... whore!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

Part 14; ''Piss-Play''

For the next few hours SIR fucked me in the sling, either fucking the HELL into me like he did when I first got into the sling, or slow fucking with long slow powerful strokes, with a few second pause at the end of each inward and outward stroke.

Each time he fucked me without mercy he would need to stop for a while as he got his breath back, but when he did rest that did not stop his Highly Charged poz-piston throbbing, and twitching against my warm and wet neg cunt flesh. Sometimes though he would briefly go to the table to take a few swigs of his Beers. Throughout these few hours there was also plenty of two way verbal, with my inner sub feeling extra submissive with the drugged up state I was in, being completely restrained, but more importantly the face of the man who was USING me was out of my vision as it hid behind the Rubber Gas Mask.

I was intoxicated by the absence of a face and how unhuman the Mask made him look.

With me still lying in the sling and SIR buried in my cunt all 12" balls deep he suddenly just stopped fucking entirely, and he was not having one of his rests. I could not tell what he might be thinking as I could not see his face. But, it did not take long for me to realise that he was concentrating on being able to start a piss with an erection, and boy did he fill me up beautifully like he did earlier. But unlike my stomach my cunt could not hold it in, and it all gushed out and onto the floor.Ā 

- What a nasty dirty faggot-boy you are, leaking my piss from your cunt onto Doug's Police Boots and all over the floor. You are going to FUCKING CLEAN THIS UP.... NOW!Ā 

He unrestrained my wrists and ankles and ordered me to get out of the sling and onto the floor on all fours where it was my next duty in serving SIR to do as I was told and lap up the piss on the floor. No sooner had I started lapping up the mess that I had made SIR had gotten behind me to continue fucking me. Every now and then he would take hisĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC Fuck Weapon out of my cunt and move me to another part of the piss puddle that needed cleaning up before sliding back inside my increasingly stretched out and trashed up cunt.Ā 

In the midst of me being fucked and lapping up SIR's piss like a good little faggot-boy my body was abruptly brought upright where SIR took to repetitively scooping up his piss and smearing it all over my face, alongside multiple times forcefully shoving four fingers into my mouth, stretching my jaw and getting verbal whilst still fucking me....

- Fuck, you are one nasty fucking neg faggot-boy, making a right mess of Doug's cellar floor, hungry to be turned into a twisted and depraved no Dick and no cumload refused cum dump, and clearly wanting to experience a life changing event. Now GET UP!Ā 

He withdrew his fingers from my mouth, hisĀ poz piss-piston from my pig-cunt and stood up....

- Get on the mattress with the puddle of piss, and give me another show with the 13" toy.... C'MON.Ā 

I got the 13" toy and knelt in the piss of old...

- SIR, this piss is now cold.
- You had better warm it up then with your body heat. I know you like to splash it all over yourself. And I can always add to it. I had better go and get a few more beers.Ā 

He returned with three more beers, plus a some towels and a bucket that would both be coming in handy later. Damn, he could put it away without even to be appearing drunk. Off came the Gas Mask as he sat on Sir's antique armchair again as I gave him another toy show whilst repetitively splashing the cold piss over my hot sweaty body to heat it up, and cool me down too. Being completely wasted from the chem clouds and from also working on my own super sensitive piglet-tits I soon forgot about how cold the piss was and began to enjoy it even though it was not warm anymore.

As I served SIR with my piss/toy show he stroked his Fuck Weapon as three more beers went down as his body got them ready for me to enjoy.

Once his third beer was finished he got up and instructed me to take one of the towels and mop up the piss from the foot of the sling and from the vinyl covered mattress and wring it into the bucket. Once my job was complete he had me kneel on the once wet vinyl covered mattress with my body parallel to the mirrors. He removed Sir's Police Boots so he was now completely naked as was I except for my chastity cage. He climbed onto the mattress and stood in front of me. He looked down at me, and I looked up at him. My piggy Chem-wasted expression told him that I was the faggot-boy here and that I now was ready for whatever came next.

- You are a very good little pig, aren't you sweet boy!?

He said that whilst stroking the side to my face. What a stark contrast to this evening.Ā 

- Thank you, SIR. I just want to please you, as such I am here to SERVE you. I cannot wait until I get to call you Master.
- Well, I think you have more than earned that privilege. Now I want you to turn your head and look at my face via the reflection, and keep your focus.

- Yes Master, sorry, I mean SIR.

He laughed.Ā 

- Now now, getting ahead of yourself. Don't worry, not very long now.Ā 

My cunt twitched at the anticipation for the inevitable. I looked into the mirror and up at his face. He continued to look down on me with an intent concentration. I think he was about to take another big piss. And piss he did, all over me from the neck down. I did try to keep my focus but I did lose it as I looked up and down admiring his lean limbs and their bulging veins.

And when SIR was done with another HUGE flood of his beautiful warm Golden salty piss being released I now found myself kneeling in it once again, as this time around he was also now standing in it. He got me into a new position of being at about a 45 degree angle to the mirror, and just like earlier he had my knees spread as far apart as they would go, my arms straight and fists clenched as to give my body sturdy support, and again getting me to arch my beefy ass out.

In this position I could see my hairy beefy ass cheeks and SIR's Fuck Weapon as it slid deep inside of me, and no sooner had he got me into this position that is what happened as we both knelt in SIR's piss for the fuck finale.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Part 15: ''Verbal''

SIR fucked me with a firm steady rhythm in this position for a while as we both stared into each others eyes via the mirror, his expression once again with that sinister look he had earlier with his face once again appearing dark and animated.Ā 

Continuing on with our locked gaze, and his what would be unnerving to most sinister looking expression unchanged, he pulled me up from being all fours to being against his body, with his 12" Dick still fucking me balls deep. Our locked gaze did not falter as he, one, gave me specific instructions, two, I carried out those instructions, and three, we exchanged nasty verbal, not once did our locked falter....

- I want you to now until I say otherwise to continuously tweak those nasty faggot-tits of yours and to scoop up my piss and splash it over your face and whore of a body, alternating between the tit tweaking and piss play.Ā 
- YES....SIR.

- You do realise we have been fucking all night without a condom?
- YES.... SIR, I know.
- No condom to separate my mega Tā˜£ļøXIC Fuck Weapon and it's dirty pre-cum juice as it glides against your velvet soft, warm, wet, and nastily loose neg cunt flesh!
- Fuck YEAH. YourĀ poz Dick feels amazing fucking me without protection. I cannot wait for you to dump that thick dirty seed deep in my cunt.... SIR.
- That is fucking right, completely unprotected fucking. Are you certain that you understand that we have been fucking UNPROTECTED and RAW all night?Ā 
- YES, SIR.
- Damn, your faggot-boy-cunt feels so hot and nasty loosely wrapped around myĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC serpent. Does it not bother you that my current Viral Load is at Fourteen Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Seven Thousand?
- Oh Fuck YEEES....

Just hearing him blurt out his latest reading automatically made me pull on my piglet-tits harder, and then.... harder again. I grunted and started to pant heavily....

- No, SIR.... It does not bother me. PLEASE.... Breed me, SIR.Ā 
- If Doug could see you now, engaging in extremely high risk sex with my much more thanĀ poz Dick fucking your sweet neg faggot-boy-cunt.Ā 

Our facial expressions and the look in our eyes intensified for both of us, gazes still fixed and locked in unisonĀ 

- You're a right little nasty faggot-boy, aren't you, pig. Now I will ask you for one final time; Do you consent for me to dump my dirty seed deep inside of your sweet neg faggot-boy-cunt?

He scrunched up his cheeks to show off his sharpened incisors, then brought his mouth to my neck like earlier, pressing his fangs against my soft skin, now snarling at me and still fucking me. Our locked gaze still not broken!

- I consent.... SIR.Ā 

He pushed me forwards so I fell back onto all fours again breaking our locked gaze. I instinctively looked back up at the mirror but he was no longer looking into the mirror. His focus of lust was now on his Highly Charged Fuck Weapon fucking me fast and very hard as he gripped tightly onto my hips...

- Fuck, look at that, fucking a neg faggot 44 years my junior with my throbbingĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC shaft...

His right hand slapped my right ass cheek hard.

- You are such a fucking nasty whore....

His left hand slapped my left ass cheek hard.

- It's all fucking hot and wet in there.... what a nasty whore you are faggot-boy....

My right ass cheek received another hard slap as I continued to receive a hard pounding. After a few minutes of a super fast and hard fuck he stopped to get his breath back. Once he regained his composure....

- My balls cannot hold onto myĀ Tā˜£ļøXICĀ cum any longer!

And with that he pushed me so I was now laying flat on my front on the piss soaked mattress. He climbed on top of me, slid back into me balls deep with his whole body weight pinning me down. His mouth near my ear I could hear and feel his breath which was now becoming heavy and erratic....

- I cannot hold my dirty seed any longer. I have to let it go. Are you sure you want it dumped deep in your neg faggot-cunt?
- YES SIR, I am sure, I am positive. PLEASE become my Master....

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

Part 15A: ''The Climax''

- I am about to ejaculate deep inside of your neg cunt faggot-boy. Oh Fuck. I'm cumming. YES. Oh fuck. OH FUCK. I am about to beCUM your Master, and even I have a Master.... HAIL S-atan.... Ugh-Grunt.

With the sudden sensation of something warm and wet I could feel flooding my guts alongside Uncle Terry (now becoming my Master) buried balls deep and holding his pozition completely still whilst grunting in a steady rhythm every few seconds, I could tell he was unloading his pent up dirty seed from his fully loaded hyperspermia shooting fuck weapon...Ā 

Once he had finished dumping his potentĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC seed deep inside of me my Master brought us both upright and STILL with a full mast erection fucks me slowly with our bodies still at that perfect 45 degree angle to the floor to ceiling mirror giving us that perfect post fuck visual.

We reconvened our fixed locked gaze from a short while ago as my Master continued to fuck me. I returned to tweaking my piglet-tits and said....

- THANK YOU, my Master.
- Oh Fuck.... What if thatĀ Tā˜£ļøXIC load I just pumped into your guts creates a new poz pig?Ā 
- Then my Master will OWN me!

I further responded with scooping up piss and splashing it all over me as he continued to fuck my now loose, wet, and battered cunt filled with my Master's Tā˜£ļøXIC dirty seed. And all you could hear now was sloppy squelching noises with each inward stroke. STILL fully erect even having just dumped a load.Ā 

- This piglet was in hog heaven!Ā 
Ā 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 9

Man oā€™Man this one hot fucked up story!! Ā My cock and balls are covered in cum and I am licking off my iPad and fingers.

i hope that this story continues please. Ā Love know what the piggy will do if he is booty bumped and or slammed.

thanks!

• Upvote 1