Trained by Sir Doug

ScorpionFF

Part 1: ''Meeting''

How many loads did I take in my guts during lastnight and this morning? I'll tell you later.

It all started just over a year ago when I was at work at the grocery store shelf stacking when a handsome man who I had helped find items he was looking for over a period of a few months came in dressed in full Leather Gear; Shirt, tie, waistcoat, trousers, and army boots. Until this day he had only come in wearing casual clothes. Even in just his casual gear I felt an instant strong connection between us as he turned me on with his rough rugged looks and his air of dominant attitude, tapping into my inner sub as his presence naturally made me feel extremely submissive.

At the age of 22 I had been sexually active for a year now, but it was all rather vanilla with fucking and sucking quickies. I was on PrEP so was happy to get bred. But my inner piggy sub craved more beyond just getting fucked. Much more! I longed for a Dom-sub connection. On this day that he came to the store in his full Leather Gear he made a bee line for me as soon as there were no other customers around, and he got straight to the point....

- Am I correct in thinking outside of this job you are a sub?

Wha'? Seems he was in tune with me already after our handful of brief encounters of me helping him as a customer. Intuitively knowing that not only did I have sex with Men but that I indeed am a sub too, albeit with no experience with the latter. I instinctively looked to the floor, and in a submissive tone said....

- I hope to be. Yes Sir. Sorry, that was inappropriate of me to say that.
- Look up at me and look deep into my eyes, boy.

I looked up and deep into his eyes as he told me to. He just stared back for several seconds, saying nothing, searching for my inner being, not that he needed long to establish a strong firm connection with me.

- Why did you just apologise?
- For calling you Sir. I strongly feel that you are exactly what I have been longing for, yet I forgot for a moment that here you are a customer.
- That is okay. You only went with your gut instinct, and I liked how you addressed me. Listen, what time do you finish work today?
- 6pm.
- You live out of town?
- No, in town Sir. I have a room in a flat share with three others. 
- I see. I live about a 30 minute drive out of town. Would you be free to come to my home for 9.30pm? I'm sure you don't get paid much here and would be more than happy to pay for a taxi for you. I would pick you up but I probably might have had a few beers by then.
- I'd LOVE to come. *I said with a great eagerness* 
- Great. Give me your number and I'll have a message in your inbox ready for you once you have finished work. 

I verbally gave him my number which he saved into his phone. Before I had a chance to say anything else there was a tannoy announcement....

- Jason to customer service please, Jason to customer service. 
- I've got to go Sir, I...
- Is that you?
- Yes Sir.
- 55 year old Sir Doug won't keep you from your work any longer. See you later sexy pig.

I walked off to go to the customer service area, and all I could think in my head was a 55 year old Leather stud called Doug who I already now knew as Sir would have me in his lair later. I was in a daze. I was on a huge high. My cunt twitched in excitement and anticipation on what he would be doing with me later. How would I get through the next two hours of my shift?

I need not have worried as the last part of my shift was over in a flash. As soon as I finished work I checked my phone, and sure enough there was a message from Sir Doug waiting for me. He asked me for my address and said that he would send a taxi to me for 9pm and that it would already be paid for. After I got changed at work and said my goodbyes I got home for 6.30pm. Plenty of time to get ready. I heated up leftovers from lastnight's dinner, ate, had a shower where I thoroughly douched just in case I were to be fucked tonight.

9pm soon came and my arrival at Sir Doug's house at 9.30pm seem to come even sooner. In a message he told me that the front door would be unlocked and to let myself in, make my way down the hallway and turn right at the end into his living room where I would strip naked and kneel in front of him. And that was the point we were at right now. I was knelt before him as he sat in his armchair drinking beer and smoking on a big fat cigar. His Leather attire that he now wore was what he was wearing when he came into the shop earlier, except the army boots he had been wearing were now replaced with knee length Police Boots, and he was also now wearing the most magnificent Muir, and black leather Police inspection gloves, ready to give this hungry eager pig a full inspection. I had my hands clasped behind my back and my head bowed as a mark of respect for the alpha that sat before me...

- Look up at me, boy. And look deep into my eyes again like you did earlier.
- Yes Sir. Sorry.
- I will let you know if I ever need you to apologise. Nothing to apologise for right now.

For the next several minutes he smoked his cigar and drank his beer as I knelt before him, searching for one another's inner being via constant eye contact. He then leaned in and kissed my neck, brushing his thick tache against my soft skin. I shuddered and gasped in delight. He sat back into his armchair and fixed his focus back onto my eyes where I sighed as I let go of pent up energy straight after he smiled and winked at me. I smiled back, giving an instinctive puppy eyed look.

Putting his beer down and with his cigar between his teeth he firmly pulled with both hands my head forward and down into his Leather clad crotch. I took one big sniff of the intoxicating Leather and once again my sub instinct kicked in and I started to lick the Leather where I could feel a throbbing meaty bone underneath. Releasing one hand from my head he took the cigar from his mouth and ordered me to look up at him. I tilted my neck sideways up so I could see his face, and looking at me he spat a huge gob of spit onto my face....

- Now show me how you in this situation we are in now how you would please me. Let's see if you have got what it takes.

I brought my body upright and walked back on my knees a couple of paces then bent over bringing my face to Sir's Police boots where I eagerly took to licking them. A Sir should always have shiny clean boots!

Did I have what it takes to be trained by Sir Doug?

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Part 2: ''Piss-pig''

- Showing initiative.... Good boy!

Sir leaned down and patted my head in praise before he sat back into his armchair and continued to smoke his cigar and drink his beer as I got stuck into the job at hand.... Boot shining! Upon my arrival Sir had just started his third beer of the evening, and with his boots now glistening with my homemade boot polish his third beer had come to an end. 

- I think you have done a very good job on shining up my boots boy, and you did not even need prompting. We are off to a very good start. Now, my beer is dead and I need a new one and you will get it for me, but before you do you will now stand up with your feet hip width apart, hands clasped behind your back, with your head held high and looking straight forwards for a initial inspection.
- Yes Sir.

I got into my position and Sir immediately saw something that he was not happy with at all. And on that note he pulled a leather riding crop from the inside of his left Police Boot and gave my erect dick a good hard *thwack*....

- Ouch... Ow...ow
- Why is that pointless fag-dick of yours hard?
- Because you are hot inside and out Sir, and as a result you really do excite me, a lot. 
- Good to hear that I turn you on, but if you are to be a true faggot then you will have to learn your pointless fag-dick is just for pissing and nothing more than that.

The leather riding crop came crashing down once again on my still erect dick, already reddened from the first strike. I started to whimper through my ''ouches''

- Ow.... ow... ow....
- Are you okay boy?

Standing to the side of me he gently placed his right leather gloved hand onto my left gym trained young bubble ass cheek and gently rubbed it in a circular motion to compliment the sting in my dick.

- Yes Sir, I'm fine. It just hurts, but I know that I need to learn that my dick is a pointless fag-dick which is for pissing only, and that erections are not allowed. I want to please you, Sir.
- Good boy. And you know what your sole sexual organ will be from now on?
- No Sir.

He took his leather clad hand off of my ass cheek and taking the middle finger he nestled in between my ass crack and the tip of his gloved finger pressed against my hairy hole. 

- This will be your sole sexual organ from now on. And what is it called?
- Er, my ass hole, Sir?

He took his hand away, sucked on the glove to the middle finger, nestled back inside of my ass crack, pushed onto my hairy hole until the tip slipped in, then leaned in towards my ear, and in a low yet short and authoritative firm tone barked...

- Your cunt, boy!

I shuddered with delight. YES, this is what I have been craving and needing all this time. Someone to really show me who is the boss around here, and really make me subMIT. 

- Oh FUCK YES SIR, my cunt. Please teach me how to use it properly so I know how to give you the pleasure that you truly deserve. 

He licked my neck, growled into my ear, then told me to find the kitchen and fetch him another cold beer. With my red stinging pointless fag-dick I walked out of the living room in my completely naked state to find the kitchen. Once I found it and got the cold beer I came back into the living room but Sir was not there. Fuck, what do I do now? I want to please him. I went over to his armchair where there was a bottle opener on the table, so I knelt by the table, opened the beer and put it on the table. Sir soon came in with a small bag.

- I got your beer Sir, and I have opened it. But I thought it best not to hold onto it as I don't want the heat from my hands to make it warm. You deserve the best, and that is a refreshing cold beer. 
- Good boy, you clearly are blessed with initiative. I like that. Now pick up my beer and follow me. 

I followed him where he led me into his bathroom. He had me lie on my back in the empty bath whilst he sat on a chair drinking his cold beer as warm water from an enema bucket came down a tube and out of a catheter that he had inserted into my cunt to give me a good clean out. He told me I was to hold what was going in and if I had the urge to let go of the water that I had to breath through it. As the water went in we spoke....

- Going by your hairy ass cheeks and hairy legs and the landing strip of pubic hair you have created I would imagine that waist up you are not naturally smooth?
- No Sir. I am not that hairy waist up normally, but what is usually there I like to keep shaved off. But I do like my legs and ass cheeks to be hairy. 

He stood up and reached for a pot of pills from a shelf, and proceeded to take one with his beer.

- I can see from your face boy that you are wondering what I just took.
- Yes Sir. But only because I hope you are okay.
- Don't worry boy. I am HIV positive, I have been for 31 years now, and this medication keeps me undetectable. Does me being positive bother you?
- Not at all Sir. I myself am HIV negative. I usually am on PrEP but I have been forgetting to take it as I have been doing extra shifts at work so have not had the energy for play time. Not taken it for 10 days now. But if you are undetectable then there are no worries, is there.

- Correct, boy. 

All the warm water had gone in and Sir now made me stand up and sit on a bucket to empty out. He administered another warm water enema on me. And then came some hair care in the form of clipping right off my pubic landing strip of hair so it was now bare, and wet shaving my cunt hole so that it was smooth. Sir then took a wet flannel to my pubic area and my cunt hole as to get rid of any stray loose hairs and to generally clean up. He then towel dried the bath and made me lie in it again, this time climbing in and standing over me.

There were two zips on his leather trousers that were either side of the crotch that zipped down from the hip area downwards to open up a flap that exposed the entire crotch area. And out flopped a thick semi flaccid veiny Dom Dick. He held it and pointed it in my direction and took to looking into my eyes. I returned the gaze. With our eyes locked on each other I suddenly felt a warm and wet sensation on my chest.

- What is the point of getting clean if you cannot get dirty once in a while. Fucking beautiful. Now open your mouth wide fag.

I opened wide to which he stepped forward so his piss now went from hitting my chest to gushing into my gaping mouth. Each time my mouth would become full to the point of piss spilling out over my chin I would gulp until my mouth was empty and let it refill. Once his urinary bladder was empty and my belly full of his warm golden piss he stepped out of the bath and ordered me to step out to and onto a towel where he dried me. But his boots were wet with his piss, and he made me get on all fours to again clean them up. Once satisfied with my work I was ordered to kneel before him with my hands clasped behind my back and to look up and at his Dick. FUCK, it was beautiful!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 11

Part 3: ''The Job Offer''

He stood there looking down at me, smiling as he stroked on his fully erect and throbbing veiny 8.5" in length by 6.5" girthy Dick. He let go of it so it bounced in the bathroom air. Wet with pre cum as time continued to strengthen the bond that we had begun to build. 

- I bet you want this buried deep in your faggot cunt, don't you pig?
- Yes PLEASE Sir.

He promptly put his Dick away and zipped up, and told me to get another beer and to meet him in the living room. Upon entering the living room with his fresh beer I noticed he had layed out a vinyl play sheet in the middle of the room.

- Open my beer will you boy, then lie down on your back on the vinyl play sheet.
- Yes Sir. 

Now lying on my back Sir came over with the bag he brought in earlier and brought out a set of steel nipple clamps. Onto my small boy-tits they went.

- Lets turn those little boy-tits into a pair of fully fledged pig-tits.

Next came out a steel chastity cage which was attached to my pointless fag-dick. Then he took his right Leather glove off and liberally lubed up his forefinger with lube, inserted it into my cunt and set about locating my G-spot. It didn't take him long to find it, and once he did he started off with small, slow circular movements.

- Fuck, what are you doing Sir? I feel like I am going to pee.

He didn't say anything, just continued working on my prostate, small and slow circular movements, stopping now and then to enhance me getting worked up. It got to the point where I was moaning quite loudly at which point he covered my mouth with his leather gloved hand and increased the intensity of the speed and pressure to my prostate. After a while I was literally screaming through the leather clad gloved hand that muffled my screams and before I reached an internal cunt-orgasm he stopped. He tightened the nipple clamps and began to pull on them and pull hard. My body tingled from my G-spot being worked on as my boy-tits were in pain with rough treatment.

- I see you enjoyed that. What does your faggot cunt want next?
- I NEED you to fuck me Sir... PLEASE, I'm begging you...
- You are begging me for what, pig?
- You to fuck me Sir. Stick it to me.... PLEASE...
- It's too early in your training for that.

Now that my cunt was just gagging for anything and everything to be up there, Sir took out from his magic bag of tricks a set of anal beads and slowly took to opening up my cunt. Slowly getting all the beads in, then slowly pulling them all out, and repeat over and over. And then, all the beads were back inside of my hungry cunt with the string hanging out when Sir went and got himself another beer before sitting back into his armchair where he relit his cigar and started smoking again. 

- C'mon over here fag. I want you kneeling on all fours parallel to me and the chair. 

With my cunt stuffed full of the anal beads I crawled over and positioned myself as instructed. It was now that I became a piece of furniture. A coffee table no less as Sir rested his booted legs on my back.

- You have a strong back boy, just as well. How long have you been working out?
- I have been a gym regular since I was 14 years old Sir, so 8 years now. I love it. One of my real passions. 
- I have a proposition for you boy that would see the number of your workouts increase.
- Yes Sir? *I asked quizzically*

- What you don't know is, is I have for some months now been watching you from a distance at work, watching how you conduct yourself, and I can see you are a hard worker with a conscientious obedience. My reason for observing you as such is I have been observing more like you and you are one of two who I have decided that were not only fags but just what I am looking for. And what I am looking for is a live in house boy who will do all the house duties including the cooking. This would be alongside training you to be the best sub Sir desires. Your sub training would include forced workouts which would work together with your regular working out and all of your household duties. Of course this would mean giving up your current home and job in exchange for security and safety here with me. However, during your training which I expect to last at least a year you will be expected to reserve your body including your mouth and cunt for me and me alone as to not distract you from becoming the best sub that you can be. You don't have to give me an answer now. As said there is someone else in the running who has not gone through this initial stage yet, so I think 48 hours to make up your mind is more than fair. 

He went quiet as he sat there using me as a table and continuing to puff on his cigar and drink his beer. Several minutes of a comfortable silence passed as we were both deep in thought. 

- Sir...
- Yes boy.
- Would my training involve recreational drug taking?
- Why do you ask?
- Because being off of my face, high and horny would I think give an added level of being submissive and helpless, not that I would need to be high to serve you the way you deserve to be served. Just a kinky extra is all. 
- Have you ever taken any recreational drugs before boy?
- No Sir.
- How about trying some now whilst you make up your mind if you want me to properly train you alongside being my live in houseboy?
- FUCK.... YES Sir.

He took his legs off of my back and got me to lie on the vinyl play sheet again where the anal beads were removed, and the nipple clamps were tightened again. He tugged on the chain hard on my now already sore boy-tits.

- Ready to get high pig?
- YES Sir.
- Okay then, follow me into my play dungeon in the cellar. 

I wonder what Chems Sir was about to get me wasted on....

• Like 9
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

I would like to give my readers to this story a say on what Sir Doug gets sub Jason high on in the next chapter via react emojis to this comment. The choices are;

pig = K
thanks = Angel Dust
upvote = Meth Clouds
like = LSD

You're the Master, Sir. It should be whatever you desire. This piG has been slammed before with a combo of G and K (the top was experienced in this, and knew the exact proportions).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

You're the Master, Sir. It should be whatever you desire.

Great answer and attitude pig. 

5 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

This piG has been slammed before with a combo of G and K (the top was experienced in this, and knew the exact proportions).

With that combo the Top would definitely need to know what he is doing. Have you taken both drugs before separately as to be able to compare how you are affected? And how did this specific combo affect you physically and neurocognitively with the proportions that you were given?

On 11/1/2023 at 9:17 AM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

I would like to give my readers to this story a say on what Sir Doug gets sub Jason high on in the next chapter via react emojis to this comment. The choices are;

pig = K
thanks = Angel Dust
upvote = Meth Clouds
like = LSD

Thanks for all the votes. Voting is now closed. I think it is only fair that the 3 of 4 options that all received at least one vote get a look in over the next 6 chapters; Coming very soon! Buckle up pigs 🐖

Part 4; ''Play before the Party''

I followed Sir into the kitchen where in the corner tucked away and not really noticeable unless it was pointed out was a locked door. He retrieved a large old cast iron key from behind a mirror, then unlocked and opened the cellar door. He opened the door and motioned me to go inside telling me to make my way down the stairs. I had gone down about 4 steps when I stopped....

- Sir, I cannot go on any further, it's pitch black and I cannot see beyond this point. 

He reached in past the door way and flicked on a light switch, and the cellar come play dungeon sprang to life with a hazy fire glow red lighting up the place from below my feet. Suddenly I had a burning desire to see where Sir was about to get me high. I rushed down the steps into what can only be described as hog's heaven. On the back wall that I was facing when I reached the bottom of the stairs was wall to wall and ceiling to floor mirror with two separate double mattresses alongside the wall that were both covered with a vinyl fitted sheet. On the opposite wall to the wall to wall mirror and vinyl covered mattresses was a three seater black couch. The third wall at the end between the two aforementioned walls was a sling to the right with a low wooden stool at the foot of said sling, and a burgundy antique armchair to the left. Between the couch and armchair was a small wooden antique table with three antique wooden chairs around it. To the left of the three seater black couch as you faced the wall it was against was a wooden wardrobe and big wooden box with all kinds of fetish clothing, toys, and gadgets (underneath the staircase). To the right of the sling was a rim seat. Sir closed and locked the door behind him and came down too.

- What do you think boy? You like it?
- w0w, just w0w Sir, it's out of this world!

I stood in the middle of the cellar come play dungeon completely naked except for the steel chastity cage locking my pointless fag-dick, and the steel nipple clamps attached to my already sore boy-tits. It was time to complete my outfit. Sir rummaged though the big wooden box...

- Here, put these on.

A red rubber jockstrap. So now my ass was still bare, but my pointless fag-dick was not only locked it was now also covered too. Locked and out of sight! And to go with the jockstrap was a red rubber H-harness which I had help in putting on. I then had a Leather blindfold put on and was led to the burgundy antique armchair in the corner where I was made to kneel in front of it and facing it. Already unable to see anything I was now fixed up with ear plugs so I now could not hear anything. A real true rubber sub pig in the making! 😈

As I knelt there, waiting, Sir was changing his outfit too. He would remain wearing the knee length Police boots for the evening, but he would be replacing the Muir for an executioner hood, and gone were the Leather trousers, shirt, tie, and the inspection gloves too. To go with his boots and executioner hood he now sported a Leather waistcoat. Apart from that his muscular broad very hairy bear body was now naked!

My Dom captor came up and crouched behind me, but I of course could not see or hear him. He lubed his middle finger with spit and soon slid it inside of my cunt up to the first knuckle. I gasped in surprise and pleasure. My beefy hairy ass cheeks now had the full attention of Sir as he alternately spanked them and pulled them apart so he could go from middle finger up to first knuckle to both middle and index fingers up to the second knuckle. Once both fingers were in me knuckle deep they move around inside of me as I knelt there with sensory deprivation. As I became aroused via the medium of my cunt being probed and lack of senses I instinctively though increasingly loud moans of pleasure pulled on my boy-tits nipple clamp. No sooner had I started pulling the ear plugs were swiftly removed so I could hear again....

- Pull on those boy-tits harder boy, I want perfect hungry pig-tits directly wired to this warm and wet velvet soft cum hungry cunt of yours. C'mon, pull harder.

I pulled harder.

- No, HARDER!

I started to yank at them as hard as I could, taking my pleasure-pain to dizzy heights, and my moans of pleasure dominating the moment. 

- Fuck me Sir, PLEASE FUCK this alpha serving sub. Fuck my cunt into obliv....

A hand covered my mouth to shut me up. As Sir was speaking his following words he rammed his two fingers already stuffed deep inside of my cunt deeper and harder....

- Shut the fuck up faggot, you will speak when you are spoken to.... Now lick my fingers clean from your sweet cunt juice. 

His fingers now removed from my cunt were now in my mouth with my tongue swirling around them, licking them clean at Sir Doug's command. Still not knowing he was looking very different due to his attire change he brushed by me as he went and sat his bare ass down on his burgundy antique armchair, lit up a new cigar and got me to shuffle forwards him until he said stop. I felt a puff of cigar smoke blow into my face.

- Open wide that faggot mouth, pig.

I opened my mouth wide and immediately felt a big gob of spit land on my tongue, and then... another big gob of spit entered my mouth. Sir leaned back in his chair and told me to swallow. His spit going down my oesophagus and mixing in with my internal bodily fluids left me feeling happy, satisfied, and honoured. Little did I know but he was now stroking on his fully erect and throbbing veiny 8.5" in length by 6.5" girthy Dom Dick. He leaned in again but this time removed the Leather blindfold so I could see again. But all I could see was the floor as I knelt in respectful submission.

- I give you permission to look up at me boy. C'mon, look up and into my eyes, show me what an obedient little faggot pig-boy you are. 

I looked up, but before we made eye contact I saw his hand stroking on that monster fuck weapon of his. I could not help but stare at it for several seconds before I made the requested eye contact. He grabbed the base of his Dom Dick and thrusted it into my direction. 

- Is this what you want boy? You want this to fuck your warm and wet faggot cunt hard until beyond the point of a deep breeding?

I looked into his eyes, nodded, and whimpered submissively. 

- Listen boy, I have decided on two different drugs for you tonight. You will trip, you will feel at least some level of detachment from body and mind. And you will have so many piggy side effects which will take you on the ride of your life. There is an extremely small possibility you might feel agitated but that shouldn't happen as I will carefully give you small doses. I have never had that happen to any of my pigs before. Whatever happens, just to tell you now you are completely safe with me and I will protect you. No harm will come to you.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 9