Foreskin Restoration Devices?

BestCatcher

I am very interested in restoring my foreskin. I started doing so some years ago using a plastic stretching device worn daily. Dunno why I stopped as I have noticeable partial results. Now I can't seem to find the same device I used. Anybody know where I can find them?

11 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

I'm interested, but does it ACTUALLY work? I'd want to get my foreskin back because it does add sensations you don't get without it, but this wouldn't manage something like that, right? 

As I said previously, some years ago I was using the device regularly and honestly dunno why I stopped. I got measurable results. In time, the skin did stretch to the point it’s bunched up against my glans. Furthermore, having my glans covered with skin over it while using the device dramatically increased the sensations I experienced when jacking off, fucking and getting sucked. I have 2 buddies that completely restored their foreskin to the point where, like JimInWisc says, they are taken as uncut

2 hours ago, BestCatcher said:

As I said previously, some years ago I was using the device regularly and honestly dunno why I stopped. I got measurable results. In time, the skin did stretch to the point it’s bunched up against my glans. Furthermore, having my glans covered with skin over it while using the device dramatically increased the sensations I experienced when jacking off, fucking and getting sucked. I have 2 buddies that completely restored their foreskin to the point where, like JimInWisc says, they are taken as uncut

I would be interested in doing some foreskin restoration. 

Before the pandemic i hooked up with a guy on a4a a few times. He was a great top and lasted a long time. He liked to switch between both my holes multiple times. He hit me up again a few months ago and when he pulled his cock out he had a nice hood over about 70% of his head. I didn't remember him being uncut but didn't say anything.  After a great fuck I went and looked at his profile and it said cut. I messaged him and he told me during the work from home period he restored it. I had no idea you could to that. His looked damn near perfect!